Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62933 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 20 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    HostMyWarez.com
    Little changes coming to the site soon, more features will be added. Also this promotion will end today so use it before its too late.

Banned
    Website's:
    myfriendsworld.com sarwar.com.pk
    Thanks For Good Best Response

I wasted around 2 weeks because of them.
    They kept suspending my account saying my site causes server load.
    How can a tiny blog do that???

They did not refund anything.
    Very terrible experience i had.

Now i am well hosted by my365host and i am pretty satisfied.

You emailed all your clients saying to give a review on the KWWH thread. So here it is.

Banned
    Website's:
    HostMyWarez.com
    hello abhaymangal,

Your website unfortunately used 19% of the cpu. This is not acceptable in the shared hosting environment, many people are using the server, not just you. I'm happy you found another host that allows you to abuse the cpu.

Anyways, promo ending tonight, please be sure to use the code before its too late

Banned
    Website's:
    HostMyWarez.com
    Thanks For Good Best Response
    No problem. Hope you enjoy one of the fastest offshore hosting you'll ever be with.

Banned
    Website's:
    HostMyWarez.com
    Check out a great review from a fellow client here :

http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...25&postcount=1

Banned
    Website's:
    HostMyWarez.com
    I'd have to create this thread to recommend a great offshore host named: www.HostMyWarez.com

1. Prices
    2. Support
    3. Why to Use
    4. Contact Services

Prices

Hosting plans start from $2.99 a month. You can buy three main plans. The first plan consists of 500 GB BW, 5,000mb storage, unlimited domains and MySQL. The second plan includes 1,000 GB BW, 10,000mb storage, unlimited domains and MySQL the plan costs $4.99. The final plan's price is $6.99 and is the plan I use. This plan has 2,000 GB BW, 20,000mb storage and has unlimited domains and MySQL. This plan lives up to what it says on the box. It offers great speeds and alot of space for uploaded files. As I am rather new to hosting I wasn't going to expect the quality of such a cheap host to be so good.

Support

The support you get from HostMyWarez is incredible, unlike alot of other hosts, you can actually rely on fast and contructive help. If you message the support manager, he'll reply and get the job done as quick as possible, no questions asked. This is my favourite part of the host, you can put trust in the staff knowing that if you have any problems they'll sort it fo you. Whenever I have had issues such as changing the main domain and things like that, one of the staff members got the problem fixed in a matter of seconds.

Why to Use

I would seriously recommend this host. I have seen some scam hosts on here and people posting complaints about hosts ripping off their customers. With HostMyWarez there have never been any complaints about scams, poor hosting or ripping off customers. Also, like said before, for what you're paying for, it's a very good host. The speeds are fast and the space you are allowed is great. If you are unsure about buying this host, you can take my word for it, you won't be unimpressed.

Contact Services

If you wish to ask more about the site. You can PM the user "HostMyWarez" on here or send him a message on MSN at: hostmywarez@live.com

Thanks for viewing,
    xl2onald-
    Brought to you by a fellow client and KWWH member

Quote Originally Posted by HostMyWarez View Post
    Check out a great review from a fellow client here :

http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...25&postcount=1

Why do you have to post about it yesterday and yet do the exact same thing today? i think people can see its a review.
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

9.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    HostMyWarez.com
    Its non of your business, worry about your own thread. Reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Storming View Post
    Why do you have to post about it yesterday and yet do the exact same thing today? i think people can see its a review.
    why do you even need to post?
    maybe he wanted to make sure people were aware about it, or had a reason to post.

And tbh it doesn't look like a review, more like a "why you should buy from us" lol

Like you say, mind your own business

Page 20 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread Information