Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62731 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question Guys is HH down?

Hey guys is hackhound down? Can't seem to access for quite a few days
    kohkindachi Reviewed by kohkindachi on . Guys is HH down? Hey guys is hackhound down? Can't seem to access for quite a few days Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    yeah admin is begging for donations...

Really? lol how did you know

Hello mates, atm I have no money to pay for the server so now I ask for your donations. The server that was 120eur a month is not substaining the recent DDoS attack. I now have to move to the 300eur a month plan. I thank the idiots DDOSing hack hound, but I am sorry for everyone else who is suffering from this situation. Alot of changes will be made when I return with the hosting, especially the black market. People make a lot of money and do not donate anything to the board, except for a couple. Why have the black market section if it's not benefiting hack hound? Atm I have a current donations of:

triggerone (100 EUR, October 24, 2009) : aaatchochum(15 EUR, October 31, 2009) : W@r~l0RD(15 GBP, November 01, 2009) : Inj3ct(6 EUR, November 01, 2009)

144 EUR more is required so I can bring the site up, you may send donations to securecoder@hotmail.com
    we are all waiting to see HH back on it's feet. Thanks everyone, hope to see site back up soon. I thank those donating, you will be rewarded for your kindness. -carb0n

Update as of November 01, 2009 - It's getting closer and I take everyone who is caring about the site, this gives me motivation to do more public activities etc, I should of reached my objective sooner though, since the site is really large. I still do not have the funds, and the e-mail address is for paypal. Please donate whatever you can, any denominations is fine, anything so I can bring the site back up, thank you everyone.

For those saying that HH is up, the reason you cannot visit it through .org is because the host null routed hackhound.org to 127.0.0.1, since the DDoS was too big for the server that we had. Please do not believe any rumors outside of this page, I have fixed so that you cannot visit it through the IP either since it's practically useless. We are less than halfway to go for the new server. Thanks to everyone for donating.
    Thats how he knows... Its on the site.

Thread Information