Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63079 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    iHolyElement.org

Exclamation New project.

hey guys, would one of you be willing to help fund a new project, its only a few dollars but its a huge project and i believe its worth the effort, if you like i can explain more. if your interested i will message you more information but i want to keep things fairly secret and secure till its all finished. Add me on msn at iHolyElement@live.com, i wont be on KWWHunction much so yeah since this project will take up alot of my time. Im new here so yeah, i think i've posted this is the correct area but if i havent please move to the correct area, Thanks.
    iHolyElement Reviewed by iHolyElement on . New project. hey guys, would one of you be willing to help fund a new project, its only a few dollars but its a huge project and i believe its worth the effort, if you like i can explain more. if your interested i will message you more information but i want to keep things fairly secret and secure till its all finished. Add me on msn at iHolyElement@live.com, i wont be on KWWHunction much so yeah since this project will take up alot of my time. Im new here so yeah, i think i've posted this is the correct area Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Tell your project here Bitch !

Banned
    Website's:
    nodesales.com quickrls.com directdownloadlinks.net
    Im prepared to invest, talk to me on MSN.

Website's:
    iHolyElement.org
    FINEZ U WHORE. (thats at blaze)

well, im not going to release the name yet but its a forum, haha. but its not like any other forum, it'll have a custom forum, custom theme, and i've coded this all by myself, its ready just needs another 20 more hours work on it, its really secure and you can see a bit of phpBB and vBulletin in it, i hate both phpBB and vBulletin but i've put the features i like into this custom forum and taken out the bad features of phpBB and vBulletin, it's wounderfully designed and so on, the first release of it will just be a awesome forum but i'll be coding a Blog system, CMS and maybe other features to go with it, It'll have discussions, ilegal stuff, and so on, theres alot more i havent said but thats for you guys to find out. (:

I'm a web&graphic designer so the design will blow your asses off and im good with PHP, myQSL and so on.

Soo its going to be a warez forum...
    Hmm yeah thats a good idea,theres only 10000 places like that.
    If you want people to help you need to talk more about that
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Website's:
    iHolyElement.org
    its not focused on Wares.
    Quote Originally Posted by iHolyElement View Post
    theres alot more i havent said but thats for you guys to find out.
    there'll be a small warez section, nothing major for the warez.

Doing things differently.
    Post some screenshots of a like a preview, and maybe you might get some serious interest.
    $project->uploading($surprise);
    //Fatal error: found object, can't execute, no earn = must kill self..

Website's:
    iHolyElement.org
    i want to keep things secret till the release, if people cant accept that then maybe they shouldnt worry about this project for them.

im willing to help what do you need?
    Please follow signature rules

Website's:
    KinkKorner.com Warez-Project.net
    Your first post after registering (today) is asking for money when nobody here knows who you are or anything about you, kind of a longshot..
    I'm kind of curious as to what this "huge project" is.
    If you're being so bold as to ask for a financial injection from members the least you can do is to give a little more insight?

Pikeypete

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information