Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62795 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Sharenation.org - New & Hot Converting Download Site

Sharenation.org - New & Hot Converting Download Site

Sharenation.org is a brand now, high converting warez affiliate. Tired of those clickbank checks which take long before you even get your money? Tired of all the releases and fee's that are subtracked from your earnings?
    Try Sharenation.org, our team has made sure that all visitors are attracted by the look of the site so that the conversion rate is high.

Our features:
    # Earn a stable 25$ per sale
    # Free website optimization to earn more $$$
    # Bi-monthly payments (1st and 15th of each month)
    # We make you an ePassporte Account for a minor fee
    # Use the money you earned immediately after payment
    # We can even optimize your Wordpress based warez site for making good $$$

How can I track how much ive earned?
    We have a custom designed & coded affiliate panel which allows you to view the number of clicks & sales. This panel is auto-updated every 5 minutes so our affiliates can always track their profit whenever they want.

How do I get paid?
    We currently only pay via ePassporte. This is a very populair payment processor that can be used in ANY country. We pay the 1st and 16th of each month. This is the reason that in our signup form we ask for your ePassporte username.

I don't have ePassporte, what now?
    We have the ability to create gift accounts for a minor fee. If you don't have a ePassporte we will auto-create one for you. This will cost around 25$. This means if you have earned 500$ , we create you an ePassporte account, we sent you the info and when you login to it you will immediately see the other 475$ on it.

I wanna make money, where do I start
    If you are interested in joining our affiliate program please visit our Webmasters Page that includes all the information you need to know aswell the procedure of signing up.

If you want to know more about our features we offer for webmasters then don't hesitate to visit our Webmasters Page Drop a pm or post on topic for any other questions.

Regards and hopefully see you soon!

Sharenation.org
    elmbrent Reviewed by elmbrent on . Sharenation.org - New & Hot Converting Download Site http://sharenation.org/01%20home_archivos/3.jpg Sharenation.org - New & Hot Converting Download Site Sharenation.org is a brand now, high converting warez affiliate. Tired of those clickbank checks which take long before you even get your money? Tired of all the releases and fee's that are subtracked from your earnings? Try Sharenation.org, our team has made sure that all visitors are attracted by the look of the site so that the conversion rate is high. Our features: # Earn a Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

The ratio is good on this website better then the clickbank sites. I recommend it. And epassporte opened my doors it's basicly a backaccount offshore and you can cash your money 24/7 from any atm close to you.

What kind of server is this website on? can it handle traffic because if it keeps making me these ammounts il start sending more

For sure we can handle it Dual-Core 3040 Xeon 4096mb memory

Thx brent

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Thanks, using it as second sponsor and already made a sale in my first day. Recommended IMO!

Thanks guys.
    Signing up now for this

No problem , at the moment im redesigning the admin panel so its more easy to navigate etc

I signed up but when i click to go get my coded links it takes me back to the page with LOGIN and SIGN Up?

any clues whats wrong?

-Dhiven

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateWarez View Post
    I signed up but when i click to go get my coded links it takes me back to the page with LOGIN and SIGN Up?

any clues whats wrong?

-Dhiven
    It is fixed now, go ahead and try it.

Looks good i'll check it out

- Sig By Me -

InWarez Moderator
    Warez Studio

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    The affiliate area has been completely re-designed and just want to let you all know that this is a high converting affiliate program because the members only have to pay $4.87 instead of the 20$+ they pay on a clickbank website. This means MORE sales!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information