Hello Friends, i am here to get some help from you !

I have a vbulletin forum and I want to show my forum ads only to search engine users like google, yahoo or bing...

I know this is possible but i don't know how to use it so please if any one know this then please share this with me and i think many other users also will like this tooo.

Here i have a code for Wordpress but not for vBulletin (If any one can convert this for vbulletin it will be highly appreciated.

First, you have to create a function. paste the code below in your theme functions.php file. Create that file if it doesn't exists.
PHP Code: 
function scratch99_fromasearchengine(){

$ref $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'];

$SE = array('/search?''images.google.''web.info.com''search.''del.icio.us/search''soso.com''/search/''.yahoo.');
  foreach (
$SE as $source) {
    if (
strpos($ref,$source)!==false) return true;
  }
  return 
false;

The $SE array is where you specify search engines. You can easily ad new search engines by adding new elements to the array.
Then, paste the following code anywhere on your template where you want your adsense ads to appear. They'll be displayed only to visitors comming from search engines results.
PHP Code: 
if (function_exists('scratch99_fromasearchengine')) {
  if (
scratch99_fromasearchengine()) {

INSERT YOUR CODE HERE

}

ashutariyal Reviewed by ashutariyal on . [Help] How to Show Ads Only to Visitors Coming from Search Engines Hello Friends, i am here to get some help from you ! I have a vbulletin forum and I want to show my forum ads only to search engine users like google, yahoo or bing... I know this is possible but i don't know how to use it so please if any one know this then please share this with me and i think many other users also will like this tooo. Here i have a code for Wordpress but not for vBulletin (If any one can convert this for vbulletin it will be highly appreciated. First, you have to Rating: 5