Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62696 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer for the PC works 100%

Finally us PC gamers can play online without having to support the developers! I've been playing TDM for 3 hours, it definently works!

You need to have the SKIDROW version but it might also work with the Razor release... not sure tbh. You need to be logged into Steam so make a fake acct (just in case). Replace the files then just click the MP shortcut, Play and enjoy... see yah on there! my SN is USMarine101

Th3_Narcissist Reviewed by Th3_Narcissist on . Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer for the PC works 100% Finally us PC gamers can play online without having to support the developers! I've been playing TDM for 3 hours, it definently works! :D You need to have the SKIDROW version but it might also work with the Razor release... not sure tbh. You need to be logged into Steam so make a fake acct (just in case). Replace the files then just click the MP shortcut, Play and enjoy... see yah on there! my SN is USMarine101 XD Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

thnx for the share....I will download+test it now.

Thread Information