Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6788 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Give me a reason to upload to your website (Paid or Free)

So here is the deal, I currently upload for 2 sites right now, one that I own, and a forum I just love.

I'm looking to branch off to no more than 3 extra websites.

What I can offer you:

Upload Games
    Upload Movies
    Upload Anime
    Upload Apps
    Upload TV Shows
    Upload Ebooks
    WILL upload for blog style sites
    CAN Password protect files for a small fee or I will do this free if your offer is good enough
    CAN name the files whatever you want for a small fee or free depending on your offer
    Can upload over 100 gigs / week
    Upload to RS and HF but can do others if requested

What I'm looking for?

Well I'd like to get a lot of points from my downloads to help pay for my Dedicated Servers. Or a flat pay rate for my uploads / week.

What I want from you?

Give me your best offer. Why should I sign up and upload for you? Do I get my downloads submitted everyday? Is your site at least 3* with Katz? Will I have your respect? Are you going to pay me? The list can go on and on but please just give me your website URL and reasons why I should upload for you.

Please don't waste my time, this is a real offer and I can deliver on the goods. So let's hear your offers!
    Switchblade187 Reviewed by Switchblade187 on . Give me a reason to upload to your website (Paid or Free) So here is the deal, I currently upload for 2 sites right now, one that I own, and a forum I just love. I'm looking to branch off to no more than 3 extra websites. What I can offer you: Upload Games Upload Movies Upload Anime Upload Apps Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Oh and one more thing, my terms are on a month per month basis. I will take a look each month at my current contracts with sites and decide if I want to continue with them or not.

thegameraider.com

why: why not 0_o
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

Website's:
    *************** IMGscene.com
    WareztheGFX.com - Because we got 5* on katz, and because we submit all your uploads.
    R.I.P Brother ~~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjPRBPLL6jI

I'm a standing soldier.... :/

I'm not looking to help jump start a new site right now, but thanks for the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Strspeed View Post
    WareztheGFX.com - Because we got 5* on katz, and because we submit all your uploads.
    How many of my downloads would be submitted / day?

If I upload 10 files will all 10 get submitted?

Do I get any additional titles / access to your forums?

Website's:
    *************** IMGscene.com
    Yes, I will submit all your downloads.
    You will get uploader rank on my forum.
    R.I.P Brother ~~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjPRBPLL6jI

I'm a standing soldier.... :/

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    how abt what can u offer me to let u upload for my site i mean u dont have anything special that other uploaders dont ..

Anything special needed in the files? Or just straight upload and post?

Quote Originally Posted by Eli? View Post
    how abt what can u offer me to let u upload for my site i mean u dont have anything special that other uploaders dont ..
    Wow really? What more can an uploader actually offer other than upload files and post them for your site? Like are we being serious here? lol

Other than quality posts with no viruses with custom passwords, there really isn't anything a uploader can offer you.

But that doesn't mean a uploader should short change themselves and upload for low quality sites that don't even submit your files or only get 100 hits a day.

So let's not be dumb here and again, what can you guys offer me for uploading quality stuff to your websites?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information