Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62652 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Tutorial

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Is this tutorial good?

0 0%
  • Is this tutorial bad?

1 100.00%

Thumbs down PayPal Secrets Unveiled - Review

Screenshot Removed

Original Post ^

Anyways, The book was not good. I thought i might have found atleast one thing that myself or other members would not know, but i did not. He wrote this tutorial himself and did not even state that he did.

Anyone who downloaded and read it, what are your thoughts?

As for loget banning me, how would i be banned for scamming ?
    Sandino Reviewed by Sandino on . PayPal Secrets Unveiled - Review Screenshot Removed Original Post ^ Anyways, The book was not good. I thought i might have found atleast one thing that myself or other members would not know, but i did not. He wrote this tutorial himself and did not even state that he did. Anyone who downloaded and read it, what are your thoughts? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    st0ned.net
    I don't think that you should be banned for that , you didn't scammed anyone.
    You just wanted to help our members do not buy it and waste their money(well it was only 2-3$)

Loget you are wrong such a trusted member like Sandin0 - doesn't deserve this

EDIT: george i respect your work but seems like your tutorial is too bad and most of us knows about those tips which you wrote, i don't have nothing against you btw .. do not take it very srsly im just telling the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    I don't think that you should be banned for that , you didn't scammed anyone.
    You just wanted to help our members do not buy it and waste their money

Loget you are wrong such a trusted member like Sandin0 - doesn't deserve this

Thank you for your comment, but obviously loget thinks i did something wrong. Whereas i have gotten no bad comments for what i did.

Respected Member
    Your starting to annoy me now, your welcome to make a review thread about the eBook, but the screenshot you posted contains the download link which is not allowed. I removed the screenshot once but you editing your post and putting it back in isn't helping.

Thread Closed

Thread Information