Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62952 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    thanks for the information kama
    however Ripper & Mr-R-t
    said that my Rl host upload speed is slow.I realized something later
    whether the upload speed is slow or fast is not in question here.I am not using Rapidleech Autoupload feature here which of course depends upon the Rapidleech server's upload speed and is similar to browsing files from a computer and uploading to Rs except that that the files are now on a server instead and the upload speed used is also that of server's.
    In remote upload section of Rs it's something quite different.When i paste the link it doesn't just browse the file and begins uploading.It first downloads the files via the link to it's servers (Just like rapidleech) and the uploads it to a specific account
    ( which is merely copying! )

To further i check this i used auto upload feature of my rapidleech and the speeds were 1000Kbps-1200kbps with some falls of course and 100 Mb file takes about lets say 3-4 minutes to upload.However the same file link pasted in rapidshare remote upload takes about 25-40 minutes to get uploaded.
    so the problem is just the downloading of files from my RL host whether it be to my desktop (I get downloading speeds from my server to desktop about 25kbps) or by rapidshare to their own servers.

this is just for the info.I think i might be changing my host after all

2.   Sponsored Links

Where is ur server located, i mean US,UK, EU ? Etc.

1-1.2 Mbps is good upload speed if u simultaneously upload 2-7 files through
    rapidleech autoupload, than u will be utilizing ur server's max upload speed.

Abt Rapidshare Remote upload , Does rapidshare take long time during "Downloading..." file from ur server or During "Uploading to RapidShare..."

because if its the latter than nothing wrong with ur server, for ur info Rapidshare Remote upload servers r different from actual Rapidshare filehost servers.
    Not Trusted : mourya

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Forget the Rapidleech Premium Rapidshare Plugin ... it's broken again.

The upload speeds through Rapidshare RU is quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by kama View Post
    Where is ur server located, i mean US,UK, EU ? Etc.

1-1.2 Mbps is good upload speed if u simultaneously upload 2-7 files through
    rapidleech autoupload, than u will be utilizing ur server's max upload speed.

Abt Rapidshare Remote upload , Does rapidshare take long time during "Downloading..." file from ur server or During "Uploading to RapidShare..."

because if its the latter than nothing wrong with ur server, for ur info Rapidshare Remote upload servers r different from actual Rapidshare filehost servers.
    My server is located in US..Yeah 1Mbps upload speed is a good speed and now i am opting for the auto upload function until my hosting expires..
    In Rs remote upload the servers take long time downloading from my host...And this only occurs with the links from my host and with other leech sites this doesn't occur.Ofcourse this is the problem with my Rl host but some people above quoted that the server's Upload speed is slow because this thing only applies with Auto Upload not with pasting links in Rs remote section so it isn't the upload speed that is to be blamed may be my server is capping high transfers.The problem only occurs when i download the files stored in my host to my desktop facing a download speed of 25 kbps( I own 4mbps)
    and when pasting the links in rs remote section. So in some way the download speed is getting capped may be deliberately or due to bad servers.

Hope that clears it all.

I contacted the admin and he told me that the server had some issues (Bad server issue).Now the problem is all fixed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information