Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62593 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    orangevps.com

Default PayPal Limited me!!

Hello,

Today Paypal Limited my account aftering with them for 10 months,

And now i carn't accept company payments, i had over 5K In my paypal account, from profit over the last 2 months,

And i need to use someones paypal whom has good rep with paypal, i am willing to offer them a vps for a year, and %10 cut share in the profits
    Angeix Reviewed by Angeix on . PayPal Limited me!! Hello, Today Paypal Limited my account aftering with them for 10 months, And now i carn't accept company payments, i had over 5K In my paypal account, from profit over the last 2 months, And i need to use someones paypal whom has good rep with paypal, i am willing to offer them a vps for a year, and %10 cut share in the profits Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    epicimagehost.com
    Hehe,
    Sucks doesnt it?
    Might be helpfull telling us why you need our paypal.

Banned
    Website's:
    orangevps.com
    Don't anyone understand

I need Joint acsess to a paypal accout, and to send my company payments in, as they limited my account i have only had about 6 chargebacks due to like site being offline etc, when they have orderd or not able to setup due to no servers are running sometimes it can happen as we do not oversell to much

Banned
    Website's:
    orangevps.com
    It got limited

I need to Upload my ID Etc, as i am only 16 am not at the leagel age someone grassed me up am not sure, or they find my account to be fraud not to sure

Banned
    Website's:
    orangevps.com
    Hello,

Offer is up i just got one.

Respected Developer
    Company?

Anyways, if you use another persons PayPal you'll get his account limited as well so I'd strongly advice anyone who is considering giving him access to your PayPal not to. Furthermore I strongly suspect that your PP account was either unverified or it was not a business account. All you can do is get in contact with PayPal.

Edit: I hope you do realize that putting your funds in someone else his PayPal is an even bigger risk and a plain stupid thing to do.

Thread Information