Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6976 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    UnderGroundWarez.net DDLCUBE.COM

Default rapid leech auto upload prob

auto transload is workinf in my lleech ..when i give auto upload and click the files and hosts and press autoupload the page loads and all the 4 sub windows close immediately and end up in my uploads.txt can any one help?
    Steven Reviewed by Steven on . rapid leech auto upload prob auto transload is workinf in my lleech ..when i give auto upload and click the files and hosts and press autoupload the page loads and all the 4 sub windows close immediately X-(and end up in my uploads.txt can any one help? Rating: 5
    <3SUBMIT NOW NO RESTRICTIONS NO FUZZLE<3
    Buy Text And Banner Ad Spot On KATZ 3* 1+UV visitsbuy

2.   Sponsored Links

you have to configure the rapidshare collector or rapidshare premium php files present in the upload folder of rapidleech script. write your username and password in the php files between the "you username goes here" and it will surely work.
    if you have done so and it's still not working install a fresh script and try again

Website's:
    UnderGroundWarez.net DDLCUBE.COM
    i didnt configure it ..i'll try tht and report it
    <3SUBMIT NOW NO RESTRICTIONS NO FUZZLE<3
    Buy Text And Banner Ad Spot On KATZ 3* 1+UV visitsbuy

Probation

Default pop ups

hey i had the same problem too you gotta tick the files u wanna upload, then select upload from the drop down menu and specify number of boxes, so if u have 50 uploads u can choose 25 and it will do 2 lots of 25 at a time. normally after selecting upload from the drop down menu there is a pop up window that lets u type in the username and pass for the upload host (oh yeah u gotta chose the download host fromthe above window its a tick box). Or you can go to yourhosts directory i.e. rapidleach/hosts/upload/hotfile.php and edit your hotfile upload details if you want the uploads to hit your hotfile account or similarly for rapidshare etc.

i never got this to successfully transload hotfile links. I think just recently like mid may 2010 they have implemented different authentication modules on their site which prevents server based requests to fetch files (fcurl etc). Which sux, so i guess there is still a need to keep a rapidshare account then. I was gonna fade mine out and rely on hotfile for that very reason of (unlimited download) compared to rapidshares 25gb a day.

Peace out
    (black bmw's with rims to match, second verse, case two, could be you )

Banned
    can somebody explain to me what this means? it is at the bottom of the auto upload page.

Legend for link saving format: (case sensitive)
    1. {link} : The link for the download
    2. {name} : The name of the file
    3. Default : Default link style

Anything besides the ones stated above will be treated as string, you are unable to do multi line format now, a new line will be inserted for each link.
    Do I have to change anything in the settings? I just want my files uploaded to hotfile just like how the normal rapidleech upload function uploads my files.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    You gotta set your host details in the upload plugins.

If you don't do that, the windows close if it can't find your upload account details.

It's not like manual upload where you can put in your details before uploading.

Thread Information