Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62570 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Hello

Can naybody here help me with my PAYPAL i have my forums now so to get donation i need to have PAYPAL VERIFIED ... so here can anybody plzz verify my paypal plzz ???? i really need it urgently
    Cyber-Man Reviewed by Cyber-Man on . Hello Can naybody here help me with my PAYPAL i have my forums now so to get donation i need to have PAYPAL VERIFIED ... so here can anybody plzz verify my paypal plzz ???? i really need it urgently Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    guys i need ur support .. my friends are getting 2mb+ uplaoding speed through REMOTE DESKTOP somehow ... can anybody tell me procedure so that i can get the high speed internet as well plz ???

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    It would be a lot better if you used the "title" of the post as a basic description of what you were requesting help for, since "hello" does not describe anything at all, and secondly, with regard to your "remote desktop" upload, they are most likely using VPN's.

try to find a windows remote desktop (remember ask for speed of the server). Price around 5-20 /month. No resource on your pc and 2mb+ uploading speed for you.

Thread Information