Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62770 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    vimuto.com
    if it doesnt matter, i dont know why I havent seen any succesfull kids around

2.   Sponsored Links

Probation
    WarezScene.org
    WarezLobby.org

Two prime examples of a younger generation.

There are thousands of successful businesses, franchises and corporations out there operated by late teen to pre 25 year old individuals.

It just takes a brilliant mind. Just because you don't see them often around here in the younger crowd doesn't mean that they don't exist lol. Perhaps its because those individuals have taken their own route in life.

Banned
    Website's:
    vimuto.com
    IMO i dont consider that succesffull..

all it really takes for a warez forum is time. you keep it open for lil over a year with you submitting, itll be "succesfull"..

also with warezscene i dont consider scams successes either

and if we dont see them, i dont know how that is considered succesfull then

if i saw someone come out with a brand new idea that is say under 20 and became succesfull and making over 5 digits a month LEGITLY, then i would consider it "sucesfull"

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Look at some of the biggest online companies in the world. Larry Page was only 22 or so when he launched Google.

I know hundreds of more examples but that is by far the best example that comes to mind.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Probation
    Well I replied to you in the same sense you were talking. "Haven't seen any successful kids around". Which I thought you were referring to the warez scene.

Theres more to it than just submitting by the way. It's the ability to keep what you have going steadily. Jet from WarezLobby rarely submitted and doesn't submit now. These two sites are both above the norm in comparison to most of the sites that submit.

Outside of the warez scene:
    There are thousands of successful businesses, franchises and corporations out there operated by late teen to pre 25 year old individuals.

It just takes a brilliant mind. Just because you don't see them often around here in the younger crowd doesn't mean that they don't exist lol. Perhaps its because those individuals have taken their own route in life.

Banned
    Website's:
    vimuto.com
    well i thought this ment more for under 20 under 18 type of stuff

Probation
    Well it does .

WLobby, WScene both were well under 18 when their sites reached success (in scene terms).

There are not necessarily thousands of under 18 year old millionaires. However there are many whom were successful at a young age. It just took time for their creations to develop.

Age doesn't matter at all, as the guy a few posts before me said, i know a lot of matures acting stupid etc.

You don't see many successful youngsters cause you scare them with your age disrespect talk so they just lie to all of us that they're 18+ etc.

So in the end, it really depends on the personality, some of us grow up very fast, some of us never do = )

Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu
    Overall the point is age doesn't matter with some expectations.

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

Banned
    The older you are, the more stress you can handle.. try handling stress as a kid and your tiny brain won't be able to handle it but as an adult you can fare better with the battle. Just my opinion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information