<joke>Now I know probably 70% or so will say it does not matter because you are not of age to even grow pubes yet, but...</joke>

do you think age matters when it comes to running a 'company'?

Before you hit reply and say no, think about something like this: Its 9am in whatever country your in and your server goes down. The guy running his 'business' is in India or some shit and its midnight. He's sleeping, but will be getting up in 8 hours to get ready for school! cool beans there. So 8 hours passes, he goes to school. Comes home after another 8. So 16 hours there. Now assuming he's a teen with no life he comes home and goes right to his computer. That's 16 hours before he can even see downtime. Then he has to fix it.

Now obviously this is just one example and it does not always work like this. That's just how it is the one time I tried one of those great businesses years and years ago. For me it does and doesn't. I'd never ever ever go with a host not registered as a business and without (true) 24/7 on-site support. If I want a logo or something made I couldn't care less who does it or what their age is as long as they have the skills to do it.

So, does it matter?
Jesse Reviewed by Jesse on . Does age matter? <joke>Now I know probably 70% or so will say it does not matter because you are not of age to even grow pubes yet, but...</joke> do you think age matters when it comes to running a 'company'? Before you hit reply and say no, think about something like this: Its 9am in whatever country your in and your server goes down. The guy running his 'business' is in India or some shit and its midnight. He's sleeping, but will be getting up in 8 hours to get ready for school! cool beans there. So 8 Rating: 5