Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62852 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Post Laptop or Macbook?

I can't believe im about to say this, but buying a MAC actually seems like a good idea to me now.

Ive been a big (huge) fan of iPod's, and recently for an iPod touch. I love the way it works, the way it looks and even the way it's packaged. You can certainly tell that Apple have put in more effort to their products.

I decided a couple of weeks ago that I wanted a laptop. And looking around, the Macbook seems like a very good product. I know of a few people who have one and they say it's amazing and I shouldnt go about buying anything else, but im still a little uneasy.

After all, they are damn expensive. The 13" Macbook starts at around $1000, and idealy I would like a 15" at least. But I guess you get what you pay for espectially with Apple, and I know if I buy a ASUS laptop or something ill be dissapointed.

So whats everyone elses opinion? Do you have a Macbook? Or any product from Apple?elighted:
    Whitey Reviewed by Whitey on . Laptop or Macbook? I can't believe im about to say this, but buying a MAC actually seems like a good idea to me now. Ive been a big (huge) fan of iPod's, and recently for an iPod touch. I love the way it works, the way it looks and even the way it's packaged. You can certainly tell that Apple have put in more effort to their products. I decided a couple of weeks ago that I wanted a laptop. And looking around, the Macbook seems like a very good product. I know of a few people who have one and they say it's Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    SilentGround.org CouchTater.com MusicDemon.com
    It's simple, for me anyways. If you intend to do mostly graphics and video work then the Mac is the way to go 100%.

If you need to run a lot of different applications for a variety of task or if you are a gamer then PC / Laptop is what you need.

That's my short and simple breakdown of it.

Banned
    Website's:
    warezscene.org forum.warezscene.org
    I purchased a MacBook in January of last year.
    Unfortunately it's broken and out of warranty (screen decided to screw up)

It's a good product, although I find the screen way too small.
    I found the MacOS to be also nice, as it did pretty much everything I wanted to.
    If you were going to go for the Mac option, I'd suggest going for the MacBook Pro. It's a lot more expensive, but ultimately worth it if you go for Mac.

Thanks for the comments, im very tempted to go with the Mac, I would mainly use it for listning to music, surfing the net, watching movies, working in Photoshop ect...

The only downside is the price.

Website's:
    SilentGround.org CouchTater.com MusicDemon.com
    If that is what you are going to be using it for then you will be very satisfied that you decided on the mac. However Ultima is correct. I would fork out the extra and go for the MacBook Pro.

Baby Jesus
    I like my MacBook for media, such as movies, music, etc. I like my windows computer (desktop) for programming, gaming, etc. Both are good for surfing (firefox of course). If you have the budget, go for a MacBook - If you can, go for the MacBook Pro, as the MacBook's 13.1" screen isn't always that fantastic.

•     
    I dunno I heard Mac are much much better when it comes to media related files.... But also they do not make near as many programs for Mac, and it is much easier to find free programs for a windows machine. I choose to stick with Winblows on this one

•     
    Banned
    I bought a laptop a couple of days back with my own money that I earned from warez. Its an ASUS Celeron laptop with 512mb ram, its cheap and got very low configurations but I love it and its enough for me I plan to buy a macbook at the end of this year.

•     
    Baby Jesus
    Dude, If you have the $1,800 it is for the MacBook Air, fucking get it. A friend of mine just ordered hers... Can't wait to check it out! It's got better specs than the normal MacBook as well...

•     
    Yeah Baby Jeesus, I have my heart set on that thing

• Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information