Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62826 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default DLProfit - Pay Per Sale Program

Greetings, everyone, introducing a brand new affiliate program to convert your downloads traffic DLProfit.com. Turn all visitors seeking to download games, movies, software, music etc into hard currency!

We have spent plenty of time fine-tuning our download sites to perfection. Right now, we pride in them, and we guarantee the ratios and the profits will be something to tell your friends about!

What we are offering is the combination of best conditions in this business plus insane ratios, and all together it means you will be getting way more cash than you used to with another affiliate programs!

We are prepared to assist you with any aspect of your work. Choose us as your next program and we will build custom landing pages, banners, graphics and everything else to turn your sites into cash machines. We will be keeping an eye on your traffic so that our sites converts it in the best possible way.

We pay you up to $25 for every sale! Receive the highest payouts in the industry.

Our unique downloading system makes it very easy for anyone to reach high conversion sales. Many of our affiliates make 10+ sales / day.

Our Top Benefits:

- Highest Converting Digital Products & Websites

- Different types of landing pages (search page, download page, popular content page)

- Full Account Control Interface and 24/7 Live Stats

- Advanced Real-Time Tracking & Reporting System

- Multi-Language Supported Signup Pages

- Geo-Targeted Pricing Per Country

- Low Refunds due to high download quality

- Advanced billing system

- Bonus Structured Payouts. Make more sales and instantly qualify for even higher payouts

- Bi-Weekly Payouts with 2 weeks hold. Receive your payments via WebMoney, PayPal, ePassporte or Wire Transfer

We have a bonus program - every week our top affiliate wins a $150 bonus!

We are professionals and we can help you with every aspect of your affiliate campaigns.

Can you make 100+ sales per day?

If so, contact us immediately and just send your Email, Web Site URL and Daily Traffic

We will provide you with:

- Custom downloads sites
    - Custom landing pages, even entire websites
    - Custom pricing and subscription plans
    - Creative Banner Ads designed specifically for you
    - High Converting Keywords, created by our team
    - Dedicated Affiliate Manager

We'll help supercharge your sales!

If you have any questions please contact me using PM, ICQ, MSN or ask me in this thread.

Contacts: http://dlprofit.com/contact.php

DLProfit Reviewed by DLProfit on . DLProfit - Pay Per Sale Program Greetings, everyone, introducing a brand new affiliate program to convert your downloads traffic DLProfit.com. Turn all visitors seeking to download games, movies, software, music etc into hard currency! We have spent plenty of time fine-tuning our download sites to perfection. Right now, we pride in them, and we guarantee the ratios and the profits will be something to tell your friends about! What we are offering is the combination of best conditions in this business plus insane ratios, Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

What kind of stuff are you selling to the users, which a webmaster send to you?

Hugo

We provide our customers full functionality search tools, downloading applications, useful software and guides that help to start downloading media files

Can i use it With Blogger sites ?
    I have 4k-5k (US-IN-RU-GR) Visits a month

and If i used DLProfit logo, Which link should i use ?

BTW,I added your msn and hope you'll help me to setup this affiliate in my blog

Thanks.

hatem20, hit me up via MSN tomorrow. I'll show you some good examples

Banned
    DLprofit is faking hits

I put for one day links on my site,and it says 800 UV hits lol on SZ I got 150 only
    wtf?

Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com
    is this paying now or not..
    i got over 17 sales & i think they are not going to pay me now..??

Confirm anyone..

Did someone got payed ??

Google Corp.
    There's no "Forgot your password" option.. and guess what, I forgot my password.
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Website's:
    crackingforum.com linkparadox.com crackz.me
    PROFIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information