Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62482 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    orangevps.com
    Bigmack wats your msn

Quote Originally Posted by Storming View Post
    Hello,

We have shared and reseller plans in Hong Kong which we could make you a custom package suited to your needs if possible.

Do we have DDOS protection?: Yes we do we have network level DDOS protection along with Software based firewalls.

I believe you may be required to have a VPS in Hong Kong though as if the attacks are quite bad on our shared server we will remove you.
    If your looking for Hong Kong VPS' Then let me know aswell

If you have any questions etc please pm me,open a support ticket or add me onto msn: MSN@This1Host.com

Thank you.
    Ok because of the nature of this forum and my likely hood of not being scammed I hope. Im going to make this post to say that I purchased a VPS from This1host.com I bought it 18 hours ago. I got a reply that said I would receive my info in 4 hours that was 12 hours ago.

Hopefully the support on there end is better than what I have initially been introduced to.

I will hopefully be able to update this thread with positive news.

Thanks

3.   Sponsored Links

I saw this thread now.

http://www.blacklotus.net

You need to buy host from them.

See why are they best.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmack View Post
    I already own 2 servers with them. If you read the entire thread you would see that I need off shore hosting with ddos preferably in Hong Kong
    You removed those words from thread. So yeah, how could I see it?

Default jingled implied

Your are indeed correct my friend I owe you an apology.

Thanks for enlightening me on my forgetfulness.

Website's:
    SceneRLS.org
    Get a dedicated from http://tele-asia.net/ or from one of their resellers like http://wrzhost.com/ - Tele-Asia runs in HK, so that's good off shore, This1Host has good shared hosting plans which would work out which is linked with Tele-Asia.net.

Is This1host any good?

Quote Originally Posted by bigmack View Post
    Is This1host any good?
    To be honest It's good for smaller forums, but It got owned/hacked once. So It's not really for hosting a hacking forum, maybe It's secured now. But it wasn't before, uptime is good. ( But I prefer kinda bigger companies, that are in business like 10 years ... )

You should get in Ukraine, or Russia dedicated server. I had link of company from Russia they are selling dedicated servers with DDoS protection really good. If I find I'll PM you.

----------------
    Listening to: Bobby Vinton - Sealed With A Kiss via FoxyTunes

Website's:
    SceneRLS.org
    Like Jason said, don't go for a Shared Plan if you're planning for a large forum, a dedicated is always better than a shared, and yeah Russia isn't strict with Hacking, copyrights, etc. from what I've heard.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information