Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62766 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by bigmack View Post
    Im worried about people talking about methods that the government might think would be fraud like ewhoring and stuff. I dont want the gov to be able to seize the server. Where can I got for that.

There is no hacking on my board and yeah its a very heavily trafficked board.

Thanks a lot for all your help.
    Hmm mate. Well, Serbia is good choice. It's not in EU, so BREIN or any other company can't do shit. + Here

http://www.eunet.rs/eunetserver-t51

use google translate and currency converter, and you can contact them about paying from USA, this is ISP from Serbia. They got really good uptime. And don't worry about illegal shits , because on Balcan, ISP's have something called "Free Zone" users of that ISP can enter private FTP with uploaded music/apps/movies, etc.

If your so scared, put invitation mod on your forum and host it where you want ...

----------------
    Listening to: Immortal Technique - Dance with the Devil
    via FoxyTunes

I really appreciate your replies and help. I semi understand what your saying but partly I dont think making it invite only is a safe haven. IE if I open a gambling site and reside in the USA and allow USA gamblers to play poker and bet etc... because its invite only still wont prevent me from getting in trouble.

As far as the other site that needs translation I didnt see anything about ddos protection. This is a major part because of the threat our forum is to the other competitor BH forums.

Also for an update on www.this1host.com still no update after about 3 more tickets submitted.

Its only $113 I sent them through LR but at the end of the day with all the people I know I can ruin there business for ever if they decide they are wanting to scam me. It would take nothing to run a few of my seo tools and own these guys as scammers for all there keywords in days.

Thanks

4.   Sponsored Links

Well Bigmack, This1Host aren't scammers ( they are just slow ). As I know only one person Storming(Reece) is working there( he's owner). So yeah, he can't be online always. He's from UK, I think he will be online now ...

And about DDoS, yeah. You wouldn't get cheap DDoS protection in Serbia, because It's outdated balcan country, and prices are high.

I was thinking today about Iran, and I was readin' about their law, It's allowed to buy/sell pirated stuff there, and even TV stations from there are downloading movies and rest of the stuff.

http://www.pndc.ir/dedicatedservers.htm

Why don't you contact that company. Located in Iran, I'm sure they allow pretty much everything.

I dont see anything noted on there site about ddos protection.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigmack View Post
    I dont see anything noted on there site about ddos protection.

Thanks
    You can ask them ... Do they provide DDoS protection.

----------------
    Listening to: Flyleaf All Around Me Live Acoustic 9-19-07 Matt Ryb.
    via FoxyTunes

Let me tell you something straight. This1Host does NOT have DDoS protection on the hardware/network level. Of course you could install and configure the firewall and web-server to be more resistant to DDoS attacks but when it comes to heavy DDoS you will need a hardware/network firewall which will filter the traffic BEFORE it even comes to the server. If you get heavy DDoS'd it will cross even over Xen bridge(Xen is the most popular virtualization out there) and the hosting provider will have to kick you out because you will be causing problems for other customers on the Node.

I was getting DDoS'd once in a while so I know what I am talking about.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Hmm mate. Well, Serbia is good choice. It's not in EU, so BREIN or any other company can't do shit. + Here

http://www.eunet.rs/eunetserver-t51

use google translate and currency converter, and you can contact them about paying from USA, this is ISP from Serbia. They got really good uptime. And don't worry about illegal shits , because on Balcan, ISP's have something called "Free Zone" users of that ISP can enter private FTP with uploaded music/apps/movies, etc.

If your so scared, put invitation mod on your forum and host it where you want ...

----------------
    Listening to: Immortal Technique - Dance with the Devil
    via FoxyTunes
    Well, I'm from Serbia and if you want to host here, go with http://www.verat.net/en/web-hosting/dedicated-server/

I hope I have helped You

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information