Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62625 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default what's a US tax id look like?

ok well i recently started running adbrite on a site on mine
    i made my adbrite account years ago, i go to look in account settings
    and there's a 9 digit number. i don't even know what a tax id is.

so would a 9 digit number be a us tax id?
    chris hoppus Reviewed by chris hoppus on . what's a US tax id look like? ok well i recently started running adbrite on a site on mine i made my adbrite account years ago, i go to look in account settings and there's a 9 digit number. i don't even know what a tax id is. so would a 9 digit number be a us tax id? >.> Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

it would be on your tax form.
    if you live in the USA and don't know what that it, it means you probably shouldn't have an adbrite account anyways since it's against their TOS

Website's:
    awfuck.it
    Basically it's a Social Security number as that's how taxes are filed to people living in the USA. So if you're SSN was: 123-45-6789, then that's your 9-digit tax ID. And I wouldn't go filling in random numbers to get one that's valid because then you're making other people pay for your own ass which I think is just wrong...especially if you end up using mine. I will fucking go to your house or wherever you live, and destroy it to how much they tax me. If they take out $300 from me because of you, I will go to your house and break $600 worth of items. Windows, doors, walls, etc.

I've done it many times...especially inflaming a car, and I will do it again if need be.

Edit: At least I think your SSN is used as a tax ID... I don't see why they would make up a new 9-digit number for you as all taxes are tied in with your SSN... I never really look at my 1099, 1040W, and W4 forms... I just give them to the tax dude and have them tell me what I owe and/or what my return is.
    "People that walk, need to learn how to sound like a book from the age of movies that has routers, then you can change the wall color, if you truly believe in food."
    - el_jentel1 (Link to quote)
    I love esotorisk and st0ne <3
    http://www.formspring.me/iamgodhimself - Ask me anything!

Thread Information