Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62970 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default paypal payment link, how to change it?

I just bought a website which is full of the paypal payment buttons with different values that links to the previous owner info.

Now I want to update these information to use my account instead of him, I know how to get a payment code from my paypal account but I just couldn't find an easy way to update all these links on my website (around 500 links) to use my info.

I was thinking to use a find~replace program to replace all occurrences of his_paypal@email.com to be updated to my_paypal@email.com but I think it is not that easy, any idea how can I best achieve this ?

thanks.
    Tigger Reviewed by Tigger on . paypal payment link, how to change it? I just bought a website which is full of the paypal payment buttons with different values that links to the previous owner info. Now I want to update these information to use my account instead of him, I know how to get a payment code from my paypal account but I just couldn't find an easy way to update all these links on my website (around 500 links) to use my info. I was thinking to use a find~replace program to replace all occurrences of his_paypal@email.com to be updated to Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    SMSFreak.in Recharge.im DJGaurav.in
    Use a billing client than just adding paypal buttons

Thread Information