Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6992 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    DivvyWork.com

Default Money Making Offer from DivvyWork

Hi All,

I just opened my new business and I'm looking for people to sign up and make money with various online marketing activies. Roles I'm looking to fill include: Content Writers, SEO Managers, Social Media Managers, Designers, Developers, and more. I am also looking for Bloggers and Websites owner who have sites with PR > 0. Website owners can rent text link ads, banner ads and sell articles. Bloggers can sell article placements, post ghost written articles and sell text links.

So here is the deal. Come to http://www.divvywork.com and sign up to sell your services. You get to set your own prices and you keep 85%-94% of the sale depending on what type of job it is. When customers come in to buy your service they will pay up front and the funds will be placed in escrow until you finish the work and the customer approves it, at which point the funds will be release to you.

If you have any questions please hit me up.

Mike (DivvyWork)
    DivvyWork Reviewed by DivvyWork on . Money Making Offer from DivvyWork Hi All, I just opened my new business and I'm looking for people to sign up and make money with various online marketing activies. Roles I'm looking to fill include: Content Writers, SEO Managers, Social Media Managers, Designers, Developers, and more. I am also looking for Bloggers and Websites owner who have sites with PR > 0. Website owners can rent text link ads, banner ads and sell articles. Bloggers can sell article placements, post ghost written articles and sell text links. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Pirateview.org Gfxs.org StarkWood.org
    how much commision you take for your ass?

Website's:
    DivvyWork.com
    Hi NucleA,

As I stated above you would keep 85-94%. So I would get 6% to 15% depending on what type of job it is. For example, for a content writing job the commission would be 6% but for a rental of a text link ad the commissiion would be 15%. So if you do a job for $100 you'll keep $85 or $94. I've worked in this field for a few years and these commission rates are VERY VERY low, the lowest I've seen in fact.

Thread Information