Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62773 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Member

Default Firefox issue

Hi is anyone else having problems with firefox? Lately after about 20 minutes or less none of my pages will load even google.com. It almost acts like there's not internet connection, but I can still chat on msn and ie opens pages. Does anyone know of a solution to this? Is there a setting i'm over looking or what!
    barcodenation Reviewed by barcodenation on . Firefox issue Hi is anyone else having problems with firefox? Lately after about 20 minutes or less none of my pages will load even google.com. It almost acts like there's not internet connection, but I can still chat on msn and ie opens pages. Does anyone know of a solution to this? Is there a setting i'm over looking or what! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    felonygames.com
    uninstall it
    Delete the directory as well
    Then reinstall

Banned
    Website's:
    seekingw.com uwddl.com generalgamers.co.uk motivatedgamerz.com
    try deleting history, cookies etc.

Respected Member
    yeah I did all that stuff and nothing worked.. I did finally figure out what it was. For some reason greasemonkey was fuckin everything up so i uninstalled it after figuring all that out and then found a later version of it and so far everything is working good.

Respected Member
    OK nevermind it's doing it again I know it has something to do with greasemonkey though....

Website's:
    iGotMusic.org NitroRoms.com GamersFire.com
    Run Firefox (safemode) add-on free.

If that works fine, then you know for a fact its one of the add-ons thats causing the issue.

If that runs just as bad, then its the software itself somehow. Or third party connection problem.

my firefox also had some issues.. Loading page takes time and sometimes stop..

I just use Google Chrome at the moment.. Reinstall firefox later i think..

Had the same issue two weeks ago. I uninstalled and reinstalled firefox, still the same... Then I uninstalled it again and manually removed every folder left, like addons etc which he keeps for a later reinstall. After a clean install, everything was back to normal

Respected Member
    Hmm I might have to try that. I did find out it only does it when greasemonkey is enabled, but I will try oOo's way and see if that helps. Again thanks a lot people!

Thread Information