Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6801 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Which script would you like to be used or this purpose?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Some Music Script

3 27.27%
  • SMF Forum Script

2 18.18%
  • VBulletin Forum Script

6 54.55%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb 5 Letter Songs Domain, ~ 40-50000 Songs. Looking for Help! Loyalty rewarded!

I am looking to begin a site related to songs shortly. The domain will be a 5 character domain with the word "songs" in it. There are more than 40K songs in collection, most are Indian Songs. Bandwidth will be totally sponsored by me.

The site will be a new one. So looking for people who are willing to work with it.

1. I am looking for suggestions on the script to be used. Perhaps it would be a forum script with posts containing song links? Or it would be some music script where an user can also stream online?

2. I have all the song files, starting from way back to the 1980s. Mainly Hindi...(Indian)

3. This will be the work of the people who are willing to work on this: You will have to make separate threads for separate movies in the forum (if a forum script is used) and then a brief description of the songs and then put the link to download the songs. You do not have to download/upload any file.

4. The songs will be directly hosted in the same server, and they will be always free to download.

5. No pop-ups anywhere would be placed ever. Pop-ups are really irritating.

6. Hot-linking or direct browser access to download any song will be disabled, so user has to click on a link on the forum to download the song.

7. Initially we would start with: from Hollywood, Bollowood etc to the old songs of Kishore Kumar (Indian Hindi songs) and Pakistani Songs. Later on we would add more songs in local languages.

After we complete posting all the songs till date in the forum, we would be at a good position to update every month with new songs that arrive. Also once we are done initially with the songs we would start with Indian movies.

Guys, especially if you are from India, hope you will lend your helping hand towards me in making it a success.

Again, all server and bandwidth costs are on me.

Special Benefits to the loyal persons who are willing to help: Your loyalty will be rewarded. Your ads would be placed in rotation in the forum footer and header.

Remember no pop-ups would be placed ever and the site will remain free forever.

Finally I would like to call upon all the Indians here to help me in this project. Hope you would prefer a free site that would allow your fellow mates to download songs and movies for free. Even if you dont have much time, a little contribution of time can help. The sea is made up of small droplets! Even if you are not from India and you are willing to help, you are welcome

Thank you in advance for all your help and appreciation!
    bentink Reviewed by bentink on . 5 Letter Songs Domain, ~ 40-50000 Songs. Looking for Help! Loyalty rewarded! I am looking to begin a site related to songs shortly. The domain will be a 5 character domain with the word "songs" in it. There are more than 40K songs in collection, most are Indian Songs. Bandwidth will be totally sponsored by me. The site will be a new one. So looking for people who are willing to work with it. 1. I am looking for suggestions on the script to be used. Perhaps it would be a forum script with posts containing song links? Or it would be some music script where an user Rating: 5
    WebT Hosting - Professional Hosting, 1 Gbps Unmetered Bandwidth, Germany Available
    Shared, Reseller, VPS, Managed Hosting, Remote Desktop
    1 Gbps Available, Transfer Support From Previous Provider

2.   Sponsored Links

Bump! No one to help?
    WebT Hosting - Professional Hosting, 1 Gbps Unmetered Bandwidth, Germany Available

Website's:
    ithangout.ro
    You want someone to venture in a site that hosts warez on the server ?

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Oh.. I get it Something similar to Songs.pk ? eh ?
    Well 90% of the users from the South Asia go to that site for downloading the MP3 songs
    So it'd be tough competition
    ---
    I'm a loyal Indian and willing to help ya out
    BUT, I'll not be 24/7 online as I even have to maintain a private life
    So, I cannot guarantee you that I'd be dedicated to the site But, I'll upload my Old Hindi songs collection, my Bhojpuri Song collections, devotional song collections etc whenever I get time
    So, PM me for my MSN

Quote Originally Posted by BlaZe View Post
    Oh.. I get it Something similar to Songs.pk ? eh ?
    Well 90% of the users from the South Asia go to that site for downloading the MP3 songs
    So it'd be tough competition
    ---
    I'm a loyal Indian and willing to help ya out
    BUT, I'll not be 24/7 online as I even have to maintain a private life
    So, I cannot guarantee you that I'd be dedicated to the site But, I'll upload my Old Hindi songs collection, my Bhojpuri Song collections, devotional song collections etc whenever I get time
    So, PM me for my MSN
    If you want to add files that are great, but as said there are already more than 40K files, you have to post them in forum with a brief description of the movie about which you are posting the songs...

And it wont be a tough competition as I wont place pop-ups. songs.pk has too mny pop-ups.

All help is gratefully accepted, you do not need to work 24 x 7. No human can work 24 x 7.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Norix View Post
    You want someone to venture in a site that hosts warez on the server ?
    Do you know songs.pk hosts its files at FDC (US server)?

Website's:
    FlowForums.com
    Your going to host warez? in what country?

Quote Originally Posted by -Im.z2ight- View Post
    Your going to host warez? in what country?
    It is not warez. If you are not interested please do not post here. If it was warez FDC (in the US) would have pulled them down.

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    ^ I even know the Songs.pk owner He is from Lahore and he is 23 years old lol
    ---
    Anyways, drop me a PM or the site URL

I will PM you soon. I am gathering persons now. The project will begin in May. So gathering people now before starting in May.

Domain is already registered, it is songs.XX

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information