Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6874 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Would you do a survey?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 13.33%
  • No

13 86.67%

Question Would You...?

Would you do a cpalead survey for unlimited access to a rapidshare account for 1 day?
    ddlshack Reviewed by ddlshack on . Would You...? Would you do a cpalead survey for unlimited access to a rapidshare account for 1 day? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

no......

nope, not worth it
    Please follow signature rules

Website's:
    ttrtt.com
    no at all
    Untrusted :
    Every 1 :'(
    Trusted :
    No 1 yet :(

Website's:
    FilmaShqip.info
    hell no!

Website's:
    SceneRLS.org
    I wouldn't (including the most of us on this board), people who are badly in need of one would though (eg: noobs), it would be quite a smart idea, if I were you, I'd change the system to a rapidleech kinda system, as it would become all annoying to keep changing the RS password everyday, good luck.

No..we had a similar site..it failed badly
    Coding Horror Fan
    I don't read PM's frequently .

mmm mmm!
    never.. hate surveys
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by 4tw View Post
    I wouldn't (including the most of us on this board), people who are badly in need of one would though (eg: noobs), it would be quite a smart idea, if I were you, I'd change the system to a rapidleech kinda system, as it would become all annoying to keep changing the RS password everyday, good luck.
    It would be all automatic
    Thanks for the feedback. As I expected, it would only work effectively on noobs :L

Thread Information