Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62893 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Which Phone 2 BUY!!

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nokia N97

11 16.42%
  • Apple IPHONE 3GS 16 GB

36 53.73%
  • SE Satio

7 10.45%
  • Samsung OMNIA HD

10 14.93%
  • Other (Please Specify)

3 4.48%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaZe View Post

Has bugs i heard it sumwhere
    Does not Windows/Linux have bugs? Does that mean you will not use it? Every OS in the world will have some or the other bug.

Buying anything other than a S60 phone at 20K is not wise.

S60 is the best ever mobile phone platform and is open to lacs of applications/softwares. There is almost nothing that you can not do on a S60 phone but can do on a computer. You can even download torrent on a S60 device.

For other operating systems on a mobile phone, you are almost limited to the inbuilt features/softwares provided by the manufacturer.

How would you feel if you had a computer at your home that can not install additional software? And compared to another computer which can install any supported software, which one would you prefer?

Comparing S60 with others is the same as above. I have used different mobiles and S60 is simply the best. Also with Nokia S60 devices you get unlimited SMS capacity (limited to the memory card space) and around 1000 SMS would use only something less than 10 MB. So virtually you can have unlimited contacts and SMS storage.
    WebT Hosting - Professional Hosting, 1 Gbps Unmetered Bandwidth, Germany Available
    Shared, Reseller, VPS, Managed Hosting, Remote Desktop
    1 Gbps Available, Transfer Support From Previous Provider

Banned
    Hi There,

I have personally had the Apple iPhone, Nokia N97 and the Samsung i8910 HD.

I have to vote for the iPhone every time - it has more functionally than the other two phones - feels and looks nicer (I personally disliked the screen on the N97)

Although the iPhone is much more expensive it's worth every penny in my books.

I don't know about the Sony - but they're normally crappy

And this made be laugh:
    Quote Originally Posted by bentink View Post

Also with Nokia S60 devices you get unlimited SMS capacity (limited to the memory card space) and around 1000 SMS would use only something less than 10 MB. So virtually you can have unlimited contacts and SMS storage.
    So.... it is limited then, unless you have some amazing unlimited GB memory card we don't know about?

3.   Sponsored Links

Feature wise, nothing is better than S60. But the iPhone has got many attracting stuff....
    WebT Hosting - Professional Hosting, 1 Gbps Unmetered Bandwidth, Germany Available

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Does not Windows/Linux have bugs? Does that mean you will not use it? Every OS in the world will have some or the other bug.

Buying anything other than a S60 phone at 20K is not wise.

S60 is the best ever mobile phone platform and is open to lacs of applications/softwares. There is almost nothing that you can not do on a S60 phone but can do on a computer. You can even download torrent on a S60 device.

For other operating systems on a mobile phone, you are almost limited to the inbuilt features/softwares provided by the manufacturer.

How would you feel if you had a computer at your home that can not install additional software? And compared to another computer which can install any supported software, which one would you prefer?

Comparing S60 with others is the same as above. I have used different mobiles and S60 is simply the best. Also with Nokia S60 devices you get unlimited SMS capacity (limited to the memory card space) and around 1000 SMS would use only something less than 10 MB. So virtually you can have unlimited contacts and SMS storage.

Dude I have used S60 & S60V3 Phones & I know they are the best.

I have used 5700 (Current), NGAGE QD, 2300, 6600, 6233, 6275, 5200, 5300.

So I know what is S60 & S60V5 & V3 & all that stuff.

Banned
    Feature wise, nothing is better than S60. But the iPhone has got many attracting stuff....
    I know, the S60 can hold unlimited music, and unlimited messages - even unlimited emails and you can make unlimited calls.

all this on a GB card.

samsung galaxy is also good..
    ( Android Based ) ..
    Coding Horror Fan
    I don't read PM's frequently .

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I know, the S60 can hold unlimited music, and unlimited messages - even unlimited emails and you can make unlimited calls.

all this on a GB card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post

And this made be laugh:

So.... it is limited then, unless you have some amazing unlimited GB memory card we don't know about?

32 GB internal memory can hold 3276800 SMS (assuming 10 MB = 1K SMS)

It can be easily called unlimited.

Plus it supports 16 GB external memory card. You can put another 16 GB card once you exhaust all the previous space filling up with SMS.

So yes SMS capacity is unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by BlaZe View Post
    Dude I have used S60 & S60V3 Phones & I know they are the best.

I have used 5700 (Current), NGAGE QD, 2300, 6600, 6233, 6275, 5200, 5300.

So I know what is S60 & S60V5 & V3 & all that stuff.
    Do you think the iPhone is open to more features than a S60 device?

And There is a huge difference between 5700 software and N97.

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    iphone , quality and you cant find the appstore they have anywhere else u will never get bored

Go with an Android phone (Nexus One, HTC Hero?) or the iPhone. Dummy phones with no OS per se (sony Ericssons) are the thing of the past.

Android is teh future!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information