Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62532 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Your feets smeel

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 9.52%
  • No

17 80.95%
  • Sometimes

2 9.52%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    exdesi.com

Default How many of your feet smell

LOL this is some weird question i am asking but i really wanna know that is this with me or with many guys....Do your feet smell too bad or sometimes?? Does a gud shoe matters or a gud sock??
    themude Reviewed by themude on . How many of your feet smell LOL this is some weird question i am asking but i really wanna know that is this with me or with many guys....Do your feet smell too bad or sometimes?? Does a gud shoe matters or a gud sock?? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    wznetwork.com
    its called a shower..

Website's:
    WarezOTR.org
    Sometimes yeah lol, when im drunk like a fucking creep asshole and when i play football (soccer), what i can say we are mans and like d3monic said just do a shower d00d.

Banned
    Website's:
    HostMyWarez.com
    Take daily showers son.

Banned
    Website's:
    exdesi.com
    @abstract

Yeahh ofcourse we shower then but it always happens specially when you are wearing your shoes for hours...I have heard that there are some type of socks which never smell if u wear them for long.....Is it true??

Water and Soap are your FRIENDS
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Website's:
    WarezOTR.org
    coop you aren't funny either, @themude well it happens man for me lol i need to take shower twice per day. Well you should do that, and how old are u?

if your feet smells then its about time to go on shower!

Banned
    Website's:
    exdesi.com
    @Abstract
    I am 20..Yea i know guys we have to shower...And ofcourse i do that...But still it irritates me...Coz some of my friendz feet never smells even though they wear shoes for many hours...But 4 me it just takes an hour lol...

Google Corp.
    stupid thread.
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information