Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62771 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    epicimagehost.com

Question Paypal EU Anti-Money Laundering

Got an issue here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Paypal
    PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to help us provide you with secure service. We would like to return your account to regular standing as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

22 Mar 2010: You have received €1 800,00 EUR or more in total payments to your PayPal account.PayPal is required by law to comply with European Union Anti-Money Laundering regulations by collecting information from customers when they receive more than the set limit in total payments. These steps need to be completed within 180 days to comply with this regulation.
    If you have any trouble completing the steps, please feel free to contact Customer Service on 070 359 905.
    We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience.
    Screenshot Resolution Center:

How do you guys deal with this?
    I'm not really being legit I guess
    Robin H Reviewed by Robin H on . Paypal EU Anti-Money Laundering Got an issue here: Screenshot Resolution Center: http://imgkk.com/t/RBCKlM.png How do you guys deal with this? I'm not really being legit I guess Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I got the same message a while back but they just asked for id & proof of adress, wich i provided Got my account frozen later on thought, but that was a diffrent matter.

Website's:
    epicimagehost.com
    They didnt ask for business info?

Nope i was quite suprised they didnt maybee they looked at the payments i recived most where from affiliationcash and smilar sites so that kinda explains how i make the money.

Website's:
    epicimagehost.com
    Weird,
    as you can see at the screenshot, I do have to give some more info.

I guess i'm pooped?

Yeah seems like it :/

But i hope you where not as unlucky as me as i had alot of money in my account, but 6 months after its frozen they open it up again so you can deposit the money to a bank account.

Website's:
    profithost.net netbuilders.org
    They will ask for:

Your ID card / or legitimation
    Utility bill
    Creditcard or Bank statement.

As soon as you have done this your Paypal account will be restored. If you do not do this you need to wait for them to limit your account ENTIRELY and then you need to wait for 180 days. After 180 days you will get an option to withdraw your money. In that option you will be able to insert a bank account of your liking.
    Profithost is your host. Started in 2005, and one of the major dedicated server providers in The Netherlands. Visit us right now on http://www.profithost.net !!

Add us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/stockinvest

Banned
    how u got that much money ???

Banned
    Website's:
    seekingw.com uwddl.com generalgamers.co.uk motivatedgamerz.com
    lol at the penis

Website's:
    profithost.net netbuilders.org
    You should not be asking him that as a hosting provider

Ontopic: 1800 EUR is around 2500$. This is the limit set by the United States as an international money laundering rule. The EU has adapted this rule. It has nothing to do with Paypal itself.
    Normally I would love to blame Paypal but this really is a United States international policy.
    Profithost is your host. Started in 2005, and one of the major dedicated server providers in The Netherlands. Visit us right now on http://www.profithost.net !!

Add us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/stockinvest

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information