Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62355 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Should I join the army.

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

30 41.10%
  • No

43 58.90%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    seekingw.com uwddl.com generalgamers.co.uk motivatedgamerz.com

Default Should I join the army?

I have been thinking of joining the army for a while now, but I was just wondering is it worth it or not:

Vote please.
    Nemesis Reviewed by Nemesis on . Should I join the army? I have been thinking of joining the army for a while now, but I was just wondering is it worth it or not: Vote please. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    LulzIMG.com chtbx.com RapidPremium.Net ReleaseLeech.com RLSLeech.com NinjaRobotPirateZombieNazi.com
    Go for it.

mmm mmm!
    Why should you.. The army sucks
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    st0ned.net
    Yeah why not that means free ak47 for everyone yayy Nah seriosly how its going the sexual life on army? If theres some hawt chicks then why not.

U dont need guys dont u lol?

Edit: my bad everyone just replied with stupid answers and i was being serious for once

lol your probably going to get flammed for this topic and i don't see why you made it here lol have you just finished watching eastenders btw ?

But to be honest i was thinking about joining as well after getting fired i cant get a job for shit because of my criminal record no one wants to touch me even tho that was ages ago and im a good boy now

Lol but im doubting because my neighbor was in the army and he left on medical grounds it has really fucked him up he told me if i wanted to go that you will have to go in knowing that you will never come out the same because they train you to kill but they dont de-train you if that makes sense

Still kinda pointless asking here go to some m.o.d thing and ask them about it

Banned
    Website's:
    Lol yeah I finished watching eastenders but that has nothing to do with it

My bro's in the army, that's the main reason.

Respected Member
    I did. It was awesome and I wish I could go back more then anything. You will learn a lot about teamwork. If you cannot work as a team you will want/need to quit within the first month. After two and a half months I blew a artery out of my leg and was forced out. I have no chance to get back in

If you have a criminal record you may not be allowed in. In Canada anyways. The US is pretty strict on this as well

Well still making a poll on a fucking webmasters forum about the rest of your life is kinda dumb like i said if your serious go to the M.O.D and ask them instead
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

Banned
    Website's:
    Lol shadow mate, I asked here because KWWH won't be biased unlike MOD

if you have the intention to serve your country, then join..
    off course its a decent job and you will gain lot of respect among your family and friends circle as you will be working for your country..
    Coding Horror Fan
    I don't read PM's frequently .

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information