Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62369 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SarKarRaj View Post
    Its Not Down . Its Under Construction . order here http://www.guardhost.net/order/cart.php
    thanks for the link, so you even have shoutcast hosting and master reseller hosting? is that offshore too? or is it in UK? just now i saw in your billing system.

I need to ask my superior about shoutcast details well other stuffs are offshore. thats for sure.

3.   Sponsored Links

I need to ask my superior about shoutcast details well other stuffs are offshore. thats for sure.
    please ask your superior and let me know, i would be happy to purchase shoutcast if its offshore, it will help me to stream live radio. let me know your price for unmetered offshore master reseller and shoutcast.

Respected Developer
    Just a quick question, Do you even work there? If yes why do you have an affiliate link in your profile? It's a bit weird staff normally dont do that.

Quote Originally Posted by iMack View Post
    Just a quick question, Do you even work there? If yes why do you have an affiliate link in your profile? It's a bit weird staff normally dont do that.
    thanks man for your headsup, i didnt even noticed that affiliate link, Aryan what answer would say for this?

now what i can see is your billing site is not working with normal browser aswell as with proxy, is your server down now? or have you blocked all ips through firewall? do you have firewall protection for your server, so that ddos or hackers cannot attack on your server?

Edit:- now your site is working fine from normal browser and proxy, i think it was 5 minutes downtime. but still do you have firewall protection for your server, so that ddos or hackers cannot attack on your server?

ya we hav DDOS protection | separate firewall . all necessary protections available

We are Just adding new features for all customers to get comfortable

Respected Developer
    ya we hav DDOS protection | separate firewall . all necessary protections available

We are Just adding new features for all customers to get comfortable

Trying to ignore what I said?

we are just friends there working together . most part of the work is done by my friends . i`am just referring customers . i`am not prominent worker . Help them whenever there is necessary.

So Knowing their all features . i shared this best hosting with you guys ,. If that links bothers u . i will remove it , no problems with me

we are just friends there working together . most part of the work is done by my friends . i`am just referring customers . i`am not prominent worker . Help them whenever there is necessary.

So Knowing their all features . i shared this best hosting with you guys ,. If that links bothers u . i will remove it , no problems with me
    i have not yet received any reply to my support ticket from your friends staff, i have opened ticket in support category, just check it out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information