Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62310 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by litewarez View Post
    OK well Elio's comment is a perfect example!

The problem with this is people are sooo afraid to share their ideas and this is what lacks revolutionary ideas becoming reality!

The reason Open Source was invented was so project can become bigger with the help from a community!

if you can't code like elio you either have to pay a coder to do it or you don't do it at all!

this is why things don't move forward

you all need to be open and share and we can all do this collectively!

im not in the DDL scene much more and im still trying to help them grow by creating this thread!

Some Great ideas here but if you do have a BIG idea then feel free to share it! we can possibly help each other spread this throughout the DDL Scene

if you do it on your own your going to get copied so either way its the same out come so why not do it the easy way and SHARE
    You're trying to help the DDL scene grow? Sorry, but how does your litewarez help the ddl scene? Help eachother out? You mean a user posts a revolutionairy idea so you are able to use it?

I'm not bashing you, nor I mean you did create this topic to get ideas for yourself. But the opensource part was a bad example. Open source projects don't earn money, and what do DDL sites do..?

Google Corp.
    I think every ddl should make us breakfast and coffee every morning
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

3.   Sponsored Links

+1 to that SJshah. But the option to choose between coffee/milk/tea. I don't like coffee every morning. For the food, I'd like to have several choices as well

Website's:
    litewarez.net litewarez.com triniwarez.com
    Lol,

Ok firstly let me say i do not own litewarez.et any more

next, the open source example was to explain how you can create ideas collectively instead of on your own, i was referring to money, just the principle that Open Source projects have wiki's etc etc to help the idea GROW!

And open Source projects earn a hell of a lot more money then DDL sites :/ adn plus the fact its legal so it wasn't really a bad example !

there's a video from the Developers of code.google.com discussing certain factors of creating a project and why you should discuss and share your ideas with the world or a small collective group !

should watch it (Snow Posted it few days back in fact)

and the fact you said "How does my litewarez help the ddl scene"

im the first to develop a Webmasters Control Panel i believe and therefore creating a new environment for warez sites to be able use us more often and to get involed with litewarez as a collective team

This being said we help get better content and treat warez owners better getting the BEST for the downloaders / users.
    Join Litewarez.net today and become apart of the community.
    Unique | Clean | Advanced (All with you in mind)
    Downloads | Webmasters

Notifications,Forum,Chat,Community all at Litewarez Webmasters

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon View Post
    You're trying to help the DDL scene grow? Sorry, but how does your litewarez help the ddl scene? Help eachother out? You mean a user posts a revolutionairy idea so you are able to use it?

I'm not bashing you, nor I mean you did create this topic to get ideas for yourself. But the opensource part was a bad example. Open source projects don't earn money, and what do DDL sites do..?

Open source -> Code
    DDL -> Powered by Code

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    im willing to share with you if u wanna team up

I can host a DDL and share revenues with you, is that the definition of teaming up?

Website's:
    think he was talking about me, because i said he is not a programmer and i am
    Downloads | Webmasters

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    last few posts have gone off topic a bit so I'll continue. When did you sell litewarez.net and to who (that's if you sold it and didn't give it for free).

I think litewarez is more mature than this than just keep the ideas for himself. Have a look at all the tutorials, scripts and other stuff he's coded and posted here on KWWH. Their's others here who no doubt aren't.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    Thanks Mr Happy,

Litewarez was not sold but given to someone who i can trust in the scene, as i say i dont put money in or try take money out, the money in warez scene is pennies compared to the money you can make from simple things in real life.

i trust snowmanrene with anything and he help with Litewarez in regards to servers,design,ideas and general being there and he loves litewarez so why not give it him.. im not spiteful person

As i said i done this thread hoping i can bring together some ideas for the scene, not for individuals but as a whole..

its not easy to break threw the "thats my idea, I cant tell you" but i thought i would try
    Downloads | Webmasters

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information