Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62459 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default hi can someone tell me

hi all i have just started my other adult site back up after my host messing me about but all my pics are going along the screen and not in groups i want to no what i have to do so they group up like they use to
    they are like this

pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic
    where they was like this
    pic pic pic pic pic
    pic pic pic pic pic
    pic pic pic pic pic
    pic pic pic pic pic

the only thing i have not put on since i had to restart it all was my image resizer where it shortened the pic to fit the screen that all any help would be grateful
    nelly27 Reviewed by nelly27 on . hi can someone tell me hi all i have just started my other adult site back up after my host messing me about but all my pics are going along the screen and not in groups i want to no what i have to do so they group up like they use to they are like this pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic where they was like this pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic pic Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

can anyone tell me how to sort this out

Website's:
    litewarez.net litewarez.com triniwarez.com
    are you using tables for each image or div's?

try setting the div width's or table width's etc

also provide a link please!
    Join Litewarez.net today and become apart of the community.
    Unique | Clean | Advanced (All with you in mind)
    Downloads | Webmasters

Notifications,Forum,Chat,Community all at Litewarez Webmasters

Banned
    Website's:
    Linked-Forum.com
    Editted sorry cant help thought about something else.

vbulletin wont put you images in order like that you will need to do it manualy
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

hi thanks but it seems to have sorted it self out now but thanks anyway

Thread Information