Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62838 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    google.com
    Just joined. Remote upload was really fast. Will use them for a week to see if it is worth it. The have the same free dl speed as hotfile which is good.
    Trusted Members:
    DjEuro | jayfella | Sandin0 | Benign| Elio

Excellent catchy Interface.

But as said above 250MB d/l limit for free user/day is just below useless, and it can eventually even take weeks to earn the very good minimum payout of your $1.

Give some more (probably unlimited with time limit between each downloads) living space for free users if you ever want to compete the competitions.
    Vulgarity begins When Imagination Succumbs To The Explicit
    Code: 

3.   Sponsored Links

Remote url upload not possible for Premium users . Is it a mistake?

Ok fellows, I am here, I am afraid that i have to use my friends account because i never actually received a confirmation email, I am the owner of http://mangoshare.com you can ask any questions you want and offcourse give me the comments

I have removed the 250MB limit , and remote upload is available for premium

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by masalanews View Post
    Ok fellows, I am here, I am afraid that i have to use my friends account because i never actually received a confirmation email, I am the owner of http://mangoshare.com you can ask any questions you want and offcourse give me the comments
    Please comment how you expect to stay up and also why you did not know this (or if you did notice why you went ahead and started anyway)
    They need a real filehost host. SingleHop only has US servers and allows 1 (one) copyright complaint before deleting you if not acted on within 24 hours. Once you have multiple complaints they shut you down. You are also paying out too much

Quote Originally Posted by masalanews View Post
    I have removed the 250MB limit , and remote upload is available for premium
    Probably you should correct this .. People will get confused

oh may be my designer messed that up, will get it fixed in few minutes . and @JJJ sorry i really didnt get your point.

Regards
    Jazzy

Respected Member
    Not sure how to make it any more clear:

- You host with SingleHop
    - All their servers are located in the US
    - SingleHop forwards DMCA complaints to you
    - They give 24 hours for DMCA notices to be resolved (suspension if not resolved. That means files being deleted)
    - They only allow 1 (one) DMCA notice to be out unresolved at a time (two or more they suspend your server)
    - If you have more then 3 (three) complaints per month you are terminated

So this said, why did you not research where you were hosting a file host site? You WILL receive more then three notices per month and probably more then one at a time. Both ways result in a suspension/termination of your server (s)

my application server is only with the single hop, not file servers. i have file servers with different hosts. and i already had a chat with single hop regarding that

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information