Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6350 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    VB4 is headache mate..

2.   Sponsored Links

^ If you are not experienced then even vB3.8 will cause you a problem
    You'll get used to it very soon. I can handle vB4 also well

Banned
    used vb from 3.7.1 till 3.8.0 alpha then i moved onto ipb tried vb4 hated it more then phpbb in my eyes vb 4 is just a rip off ipb 3 it was a major let down for me and unless someone makes it more like vb 3 or ipb 3 i don't plan on ever using it i wont even open sites with it on its just ugly

Website's:
    XtremeSharez.org
    im using vb4.0 i liked it soo far ..but faced soo many issues in upgrading from 3.8.5 to 4.0 but now i fixed all those database related errors ..now working gr8 ..also there arent much vb4.0 skins out only few are currently available .

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    lol, +1 Demon.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Thanks and keep the replies coming.

As some of you pointed out one of the reasons it failed on launch was the amount of bugs, most of which are now fixed. Their were over 300 bug fixes from 4.0.2 to 4.0.3 and a few hundred more in the previous updates. To be honest that's far too many bugs in a release. Probably needed another RC version to give it more street credit.

esotorisk is right by the way. It uses a lot lot more server resources. I know this from experience with helping CyberWarez to upgrade. The search uses way too much server resources and had to make serious modifications to it.

Their are a lot of mods for it but obviously not near as many as 3.x has due to the length it's out. This is where my problem lies. It's people like me that's need to code mods to help people move to VB 4 but the demand is still with VB 3. It makes deciding on which to code for difficult. It takes time to code for both as their very different.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information