Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62220 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net

Default SEO Boost ?

Well one of my sites which was eventually down for months is gaining more Organic (Google) Traffic than when it was up and running fine.

I just revived the site and did minor Onsite SEO. And now I've been getting around 30-40 U/V just from google.

I don't know what might have caused this boost. I had did some research for 'xxx wallpapers' in the past as just when the site was going to die, but it never came into effect.

Site : http://babeswallpapers.net

Traffic : http://extremetracking.com/open?login=babwals

You can see the number of U/V I'm getting without the main site functioning properly, I mean being completed as alot of work needs to be done on it.
    BlaZe Reviewed by BlaZe on . SEO Boost ? Well one of my sites which was eventually down for months is gaining more Organic (Google) Traffic than when it was up and running fine. I just revived the site and did minor Onsite SEO. And now I've been getting around 30-40 U/V just from google. I don't know what might have caused this boost. I had did some research for 'xxx wallpapers' in the past as just when the site was going to die, but it never came into effect. Site : http://babeswallpapers.net Traffic : Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    I think it's just the way organic traffic works mate , but yeah any increase can be counted as a "boost"

Good luck with the site!
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

congratz and as whoo pointed out anything can help boost your traffic. You have to remember search engines have 100's of billions of sites to search index ect. The organic traffic really doesnt pick up till 4-6months of existence (not 100% sure on this )
    Please follow signature rules

I only see about 80 u/v today, many of them being from KWWH, what am I missing here?

Edit: Opps, I thought you said 30-40k per day, my bad.

It depends how long your site was down, how many sites still link to you, how many index pages you have, etc.

Good job though, keep on working at it.

mmm mmm!
    All I can say is congratulations
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information