Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63078 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: How you feel after marriage?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • I feel like i am in paradise

14 37.84%
  • yeah it is ok

13 35.14%
  • now i am thinking i was good before

3 8.11%
  • damn i dont like this

7 18.92%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Respected Developer

Default How u feel after marriage?

My GF was in police academy and will be in force in this year, so we have plan to pass this marriage exam , i wants to know how you feel after marriage,

p.s i prefer only married people replies plz
    mRAza Reviewed by mRAza on . How u feel after marriage? My GF was in police academy and will be in force in this year, so we have plan to pass this marriage exam :D , i wants to know how you feel after marriage, p.s i prefer only married people replies plz Rating: 5
    Bots Development | Web Development | Wordpress Customization | PSD Conversion

Life has many twists and turns in it, you have to take what you are given and use it for the best.

2.   Sponsored Links

There aren't many married folks in here, and the ones that are married are probably worried they get caught with a wrong reply by.. umm, yea, right, bananas.

Website's:
    google.co.uk
    Being married gives you control over the bitch, it is like giving you permission to slap her about. You can even lock her in a cage if you want to, before marriage this isn't possible. Remember, it is also impossible to rape her, because she CAN'T refuse.

lol

Above comments are jokes.

Seriously though, you get good and bad moments, just like any other thing in life, but if you trully love the other person, it just gives it a bit more meaning, a bit more commitment. I say go for it. Less sex though. With the wife anyway.

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by el_jentel1 View Post
    There aren't many married folks in here, and the ones that are married are probably worried they get caught with a wrong reply by.. umm, yea, right, bananas.
    lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny1986 View Post
    Being married gives you control over the bitch, it is like giving you permission to slap her about. You can even lock her in a cage if you want to, before marriage this isn't possible. Remember, it is also impossible to rape her, because she CAN'T refuse.
    anyway.
    and if your bitch is in police it can go on other side

Life has many twists and turns in it, you have to take what you are given and use it for the best.

Respected Developer
    come on at least vote in poll no one can see that who voted what, i will get the idea

Website's:
    LulzIMG.com chtbx.com RapidPremium.Net ReleaseLeech.com RLSLeech.com NinjaRobotPirateZombieNazi.com
    Marriage is the last legal form of slavery.

Website's:
    ServeDome.com DisneyPinTrade.com DisneyJunction.com ImgDisney.com disneypintrade.ecrater.com
    i love my wife don't get me wrong but CyberMind is right
    its like slavery

Website's:
    tufos.net
    Well mRAza, as I told you yesterday I will marry today.. in few hours
    I am super excited !

Well.. I can say that: "I feel like i am in paradise", She is the woman of my life.. but everything depends on the person, if you marry just to marry.. you're going to get screwed.

Follow my advice, marry only if it is true love..

ps. sorry for my english mistakes, I am really nervous

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by aishamontreal View Post
    Well mRAza, as I told you yesterday I will marry today.. in few hours
    I am super excited !

Well.. I can say that: "I feel like i am in paradise", She is a woman of my life.. but everything depends on the person, if you marry just to marry.. you're going to get screwed.

Follow my advice, marry only if it is true love..

ps. sorry for my english mistakes, I am really nervous
    yeach congrats man, and go to your marriage ceremony what are you doing here , next i need a twitter link to follow from you, keep it update every week so i can get some experience how it will go

Website's:
    tufos.net
    Quote Originally Posted by mRAza View Post
    yeach congrats man, and go to your marriage ceremony what are you doing here , next i need a twitter link to follow from you, keep it update every week so i can get some experience how it will go
    hahahah The Aisha Show !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information