Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62517 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dl-warez View Post
    this sounds good, but can you edit my ddl site to work whit these...?
    Yes sure, hit me with a PM with your MSN and Ill take a look at it. Should be done quickly.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    Linked-Forum.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoo View Post
    Because I do business in ePassporte. It seems like a big step for most people to start using it but once you have an account with them you can't live without it! I mean how awesome is it to receive money on your ePassporte account and a few minutes later you can already have the cash money in your hand. (If you have a physical card) They provide a VISA number that allows you to make payments online. And VISA is accepted everywhere. The good thing about it is that you can't spend more than you have on your balance

Regards
    This encouraged me:
    we ask you several details like name, address and postcode.

I like the idea, setup and money to earn......

Website's:
    Plutost.com OffshorePort.net Desi-Mobilez.com PhotoshopDesigner.co.uk TutsBy.me BabesWallpapers.net
    Hey...
    I'm thinking to join it
    Plutost.com Asia & Europe Hosting Provider / Offshore Shared/VPS Hosting / Even Better than Gold
    WHMCS License Verify (Catch those scam hosts)
    Tutorials By .Me

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutost View Post
    Hey...
    I'm thinking to join it
    Then why don't you give Sharenation a try. Im sure it will work out just fine!

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    We currently offer website optimization for people that use kDDL, WCDDL or Wordpress!
    Forums to be added in the future!

if you want to get your website optimized for making money please contact us by mail at sharenation[at]gmail[dot]com. Please include your affiliate username, ftp-login and password.

Regards

Website's:
    SilentGround.org CouchTater.com MusicDemon.com
    Just had Whoo optimize my first ddl project and I must say he works fast and accurate. I highly recommend that if you own a ddl site and are thinking about the paysite side of things that you check out sharenation and let whoo do the optimization for you. Saves you some work and it gets done right the first time.

Banned
    Website's:
    SharingWire.com
    ur last temaplte wuz better at least it wuz a little unique...this temaplte has been used many of times.

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Quote Originally Posted by virusdevil View Post
    ur last temaplte wuz better at least it wuz a little unique...this temaplte has been used many of times.
    I cannot fully agree with you. the previous template was unique but did not convert well. This one might not be so unique but it is converting really good. And that's all what matter right for the affiliates? When you are promoting a site you don't check on the layout but you check to see if it converts well, and this is the case.

However I do not exclude that there never will be another unique template.

this is 100% class stuff from whoo
    emailed my details to him and my site was fully optimized within 2 hours and he added some extra code for no cost

thank you whoo
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    The design of the affiliates area has been updated, more clearer now and more user-friendly!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information