Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6853 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Selling Seedboxes - What are people looking for?

Hi Guys,

I am going to sell some (more if it works out well) seedboxes for people who need them for cheap.

Do you guys know what people are looking for when they get a seedbox server? Good speed and plenty of bandwidth is most important off course.

Another question:
    What would you guys expect to get for a $5 / month seedbox account?
    Would 20Gb be enough? (I'm a tidy person myself and never need much)
    AndroidApps Reviewed by AndroidApps on . Selling Seedboxes - What are people looking for? Hi Guys, I am going to sell some (more if it works out well) seedboxes for people who need them for cheap. Do you guys know what people are looking for when they get a seedbox server? Good speed and plenty of bandwidth is most important off course. Another question: What would you guys expect to get for a $5 / month seedbox account? Would 20Gb be enough? (I'm a tidy person myself and never need much) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    more than enough! 20gb is too much i think, but if you can provide it without overselling it would be great

unmetered bandwidht is also important

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

20GB with unmetered bandwith for $5 would be great price

Website's:
    themastibay.com rlsvault.com geekscentre.com
    man 20gb is fine plus you should have many active torrents facility so that u can boost your sells and yes like l0calh0st said dont oversell it as it sucks for your clients and your server too

5 $ and unmetered bw is overselling sure

Quote Originally Posted by l0calh0st View Post
    more than enough! 20gb is too much i think, but if you can provide it without overselling it would be great

unmetered bandwidht is also important
    Quote Originally Posted by elusion View Post
    20GB with unmetered bandwith for $5 would be great price
    Quote Originally Posted by play_avi View Post
    man 20gb is fine plus you should have many active torrents facility so that u can boost your sells and yes like l0calh0st said dont oversell it as it sucks for your clients and your server too
    Quote Originally Posted by SHARE View Post
    5 $ and unmetered bw is overselling sure
    Thanks for all your replies guys.

@share you are right, that would be sort off overselling.
    On the other hand I have unmettered bandwidth on most of my servers as well (not unlimited). Costs more then $5 though. Thanks for the input!

@l0calh0st 15Gb it'll be!

@play_avi Could you elaborate on "you should have many active torrents facility so that u can boost your sells"? Not sure what you mean m8.

Banned
    Website's:
    videocave.net warezcave.com yourcinema.net
    I think he was thinking about "how many torrents can users run in one time"

Quote Originally Posted by lib3rty1 View Post
    I think he was thinking about "how many torrents can users run in one time"
    Ah right! I was thinking 5-10.
    But for every active torrent your available bandwidth might off course go down.

Website's:
    RohitCreations.com ThemeOrbit.com PaypalWordpress.com BlackMetal.co
    When will you start selling it ? I'm interested...

Website's:
    SceneRLS.org
    What client are you planning on offering? I'd suggest you offer WebUI or TorrentFlux and enable RAR/UNRAR and give them SSH access. Use a easy to use, noob friendly skin with Flux, maybe a custom one would look more professional like HostGator does with their cPanel plans.

20GB of space for a $5 plan would be good, as good as offering Unmetered bandwidth sounds, I doubt it would be something easy from your end, if it is, it would be real great for those who use lower level Private trackers, and those who usually go for shared box plans are them (eg; users of IPT, Demonoid, etc).

Try to also offer something new, maybe a custom mod for TF which directly uploads to RS/HF and offers browser raring, like RSLeech or sync (modify) the RSLeech script with TorrentFlux, there's a lot of ideas I've that you can get done which would promise people to you, just depends whether you can get a coder to get all this done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information