Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6884 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    dxwarez.com imgscene.net

Default When should I submit

Hey guys

I'm currently building up my site http://www.sharecomps.net

My site is dedicated to Compilations only, but if I submit now I will get 1* which is good traffic but the lowest rating.

Which is the best way to go, shall I submit now and get a 1* with good traffic or advertise my site by posting on Warez-BB and other big Warez sites, let google index me and build up my uploads section for a few weeks?

Thanks
    ShareComps Reviewed by ShareComps on . When should I submit Hey guys I'm currently building up my site http://www.sharecomps.net My site is dedicated to Compilations only, but if I submit now I will get 1* which is good traffic but the lowest rating. Which is the best way to go, shall I submit now and get a 1* with good traffic or advertise my site by posting on Warez-BB and other big Warez sites, let google index me and build up my uploads section for a few weeks? Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I don't think Warez-BB advertises Warez forums. So you would have to go with katz probably. Not too sure though....

Buy ad spots in big forums and submit to all major DDL sites which will bring you average traffic and then get a proffessional SEO'd done which will bring you organic traffic.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Website's:
    dxwarez.com imgscene.net
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddo View Post
    I don't think Warez-BB advertises Warez forums. So you would have to go with katz probably. Not too sure though....
    By advertising on Warez-BB I meant posting with my url in the filenames

Quote Originally Posted by esotorisk View Post
    Buy ad spots in big forums and submit to all major DDL sites which will bring you average traffic and then get a proffessional SEO'd done which will bring you organic traffic.
    I thought about submitting to all the others except katz to bring in traffic for a while

Website's:
    McGrhill-Warez.com RapidMovie.org
    Quote Originally Posted by ShareComps View Post
    I thought about submitting to all the others except katz to bring in traffic for a while
    Wrong concept, to be true even with 1* on katz u would get more traffic compared to 3* on some other ddls. Thats the difference between Katz and any other ddl.
    "Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid."

mmm mmm!
    Just start submitting now and post with your forum url in download name and spread your links to 1000s of forums.. If you can, post with your .url and a nfo in the rar archieve. If people are happy with what they downloaded im sure they will visit your site regulary for new content.

After a while you can ask for a rerate on DDL's.

gl
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Don't underestimate 1* from katz. They can give you more traffic than you can't imagine if you submit all links with your site URL on it.

Thread Information