Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61112 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    ServeDome.com DisneyPinTrade.com DisneyJunction.com ImgDisney.com disneypintrade.ecrater.com
    yea free shares allowed

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Cool, so posts in that thread won't be edited again except when it's a paid mod. Thank's for clearing that up el_j.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Respected Developer
    I created the "Don't have an account on vBulletin.org?" thread on 13th May 2009. Links to RS/MU etc (for modifications) were allowed then, so why the fuck wouldn't it be allowed now? No offence, but when users help someone, we don't like our posts being edited and links removed. If you don't know the difference between FREE and PAID, You shouldn't be a moderator. The moderator who edited Mr Happy's post should apologise to him (I bet the moderator doesn't have the guts to apologise).

Respected Developer
    KWWH has quite a collection of unclear rules to be honest. This is one of them. The thing is you can't be mad at mods for that (*cough* Hawk ). Personally I don't understand why there has been a shift towards not allowing warez of any kind. There should be restrictions yes, after all KWWH is not a warez linking site. But disallowing everything isn't good either I think. You can either go completely legit or you can tolerate warez as long as it's on-topic. Right now it appears as being somewhere in between. I think that's kinda odd considering the fact KWWH runs on warez just as much as any warez linking site.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I created the "Don't have an account on vBulletin.org?" thread on 13th May 2009. Links to RS/MU etc (for modifications) were allowed then, so why the fuck wouldn't it be allowed now? No offence, but when users help someone, we don't like our posts being edited and links removed. If you don't know the difference between FREE and PAID, You shouldn't be a moderator. The moderator who edited Mr Happy's post should apologise to him (I bet the moderator doesn't have the guts to apologise).
    Would you stop it with the web robin hood defending members crap?

If you use common sense, vBulletin mods should not be allowed, I'm actually discussing it with the other admins to reach a decision.

The modification itself might be free, but vBulletin clearly states that you can only get it if you have a valid license number, that's why when I replied to this thread I said "as provided by the author/maker", if the author states that his mod is only for vBulletin users, then it's a no no, however if he has a website or some kind of portal that enables guests/members to download his modification without having to supply a valid license number, then it's ok.

In other words, the modification is free, but with terms, for example "buy one and get one for free", the second item is free, only if you buy the first one.

However, the decision is still not final, vBulletin or other similar product's mods are allowed for now, until we sort some things out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information