Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62780 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org

Default What's the actual status on what we're allowed post?

I know this isn't a warez site and any warez stuff isn't allowed. eg you can't go posting movies or apps.

I always though Paid for skins, scripts and mods weren't allowed and that any free mods were allowed. This has always being the case as can be seen in this thread http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=7058 where people request free mods from vBulletin who don't have an account.

So what's the story? My reply http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...&postcount=252 was edited by staff and removed but their's still hundreds of replies that contain free mods even on the previous page. I don't get it
    Has KWWH's status on vBulletin mods changed in the last 3 days?
    Mr Happy Reviewed by Mr Happy on . What's the actual status on what we're allowed post? I know this isn't a warez site and any warez stuff isn't allowed. eg you can't go posting movies or apps. I always though Paid for skins, scripts and mods weren't allowed and that any free mods were allowed. This has always being the case as can be seen in this thread http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=7058 where people request free mods from vBulletin who don't have an account. So what's the story? My reply Rating: 5
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Emm i agree but any chance u could pm the links to that if u wouldnt mind,looks like a handy add on.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Mad View Post
    Emm i agree but any chance u could pm the links to that if u wouldnt mind,looks like a handy add on.
    lol sent
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Respected Member
    Website's:
    GraffThe.Net MCSkatty.com MCSkatty.co.uk MCSkatty.net MCSkatty.org MCSkatty.info
    Yup, I know, Happened to me Here
    GraffThe.Net - The #1 Graffiti Download Site.

Mr.happy, can you send that mod to me as well, was actually looking for it.

Lets not turn this thread into a "Mr Happy PM that mod".

Now as for warez. I was always under the impression that warez was not allowed however vb mods was a gray area. I understand your point Mr Happy. Ill get El J to reply and clear it fully so we as a forum and us as staff know how to handle and deal with the topic.
    Please follow signature rules

I wasn't trying to, it was a perfect legitimate request.

Sorry, hehe.

Well, warez is not allowed here, obviously, since this is a discussions forum not a downloads forum, however, if the mod/product is absolutely free as provided by the author/maker of the product, then I see no problem with it.

Doing things differently.
    Does that include IPB aswell?

ie the free ones
    $project->uploading($surprise);
    //Fatal error: found object, can't execute, no earn = must kill self..

Hatred yes it would. Basically El j is saying if the mod is free although you need an account to login to access it then it is ok to post.

Thanks for clearing it up El j
    Please follow signature rules

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information