Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62478 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    UnderGroundWarez.net DDLCUBE.COM

Default Nulledhost.com and Wrzhost.com Scamm???

Recently i bought a hosting for my site ddlcube.com from nulledhost.com and suddenly after 4-5 days i see the hosting suspended WTF!.and it redirects to WRZHOSt.com a proof pic
    http://www.nulledhost.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi#
    i didnt get any email for nulled host or the wrzhost owner (through KWWHunction)?
    I want Answers here others dont post shit replies only if you know any info or suggestions post here! ,wht about money ?,do other clients in nulledhost face this issue?
    Steven Reviewed by Steven on . Nulledhost.com and Wrzhost.com Scamm??? Recently i bought a hosting for my site ddlcube.com from nulledhost.com and suddenly after 4-5 days i see the hosting suspended WTF:O!.and it redirects to WRZHOSt.com a proof pic http://imgcentre.com/images/view/0dcfd195e9.png http://www.nulledhost.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi# i didnt get any email for nulled host or the wrzhost owner (through KWWHunction)? I want Answers here others dont post shit replies only if you know any info or suggestions post here! ,wht about money ?,do other Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

when nulledhost.com was owened by Mr.Peanut, I know for shure the company ran fine, no scam and stuff, but after they sold it, I think the new owner did a runner.

Website's:
    CSOffensive.com
    The new owner has ran away .Nulledhost was on Wzrhost VPS and its account got suspended.

I had paid him in advance for three months , now opened dispute against him.

Mr.Peanut420 is helping his old clients of nulledhost.Have look @ this thread.
    Counter Strike : Global Offensive Forum

Banned
    Hello Guys,

That's correct WRZHost has nothing to do with this. However due to the circumstances, I'm more than happy to take on any clients that would like to move across or ask MrP for assistance in the thread listed in the post above.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Recently i bought a hosting for my site ddlcube.com from nulledhost.com and suddenly after 4-5 days i see the hosting suspended WTF!.and it redirects to WRZHOSt.com a proof pic
    http://www.nulledhost.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi#
    i didnt get any email for nulled host or the wrzhost owner (through KWWHunction)?
    I want Answers here others dont post shit replies only if you know any info or suggestions post here! ,wht about money ?,do other clients in nulledhost face this issue?

Hello,
    NulledHost has nothing todo with WRZHost.com - the site etc is hosted on a VPS with us.

If you will need any help or you cannot get any contact from the owner then please let me know and WRZHost can assist you with everything.

Thank you.
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Closing as this has been cleared
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

Thread Information