Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62813 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Uploaders Resource?

Hi so i built my first site now (blog type) but i want it to have new or relatively new stuff in it. Soon i'm gonna get myself a remote desktop to download/upload stuff because my home connection blows. My question is, when i do get myself a remote desktop how do i maximize it to get the newest stuff. I checked on orlydb but i can't seem to find download links or torrents to the new listings. Help is much appreciated, thank you!
    pocodomo Reviewed by pocodomo on . Uploaders Resource? Hi so i built my first site now (blog type) but i want it to have new or relatively new stuff in it. Soon i'm gonna get myself a remote desktop to download/upload stuff because my home connection blows. My question is, when i do get myself a remote desktop how do i maximize it to get the newest stuff. I checked on orlydb but i can't seem to find download links or torrents to the new listings. Help is much appreciated, thank you! :D Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Torrent Trackers,IPTorrent for example.

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Goto to release sites
    Download the files
    Upload them
    ===
    RLSLog.net
    SceneRLS.org
    ZeroSec.it
    SceneAccess.org (Invite needed)

thanks for the replies, im looking into torrent trackers now.

OT:
    hatem20 your avatar, who and which anime did it come from? i saw it from another guy in a gaming forum i visit and it intrigued me.

mmm mmm!
    You should get into some private trackers
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    Yeah to get in private trackers u need invites right??and where u can get such invites??

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by EL-Warez View Post
    Yeah to get in private trackers u need invites right??and where u can get such invites??
    He got his invite to SCC through me
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaZe View Post
    Goto to release sites
    Download the files
    Upload them
    ===
    RLSLog.net
    SceneRLS.org
    ZeroSec.it
    SceneAccess.org (Invite needed)
    HQ-Uploads.com is good too.
    I'm not sure I'd bother with the torrents. An easier way is to get a script like Yawn's script in the Marketplace and use that to get the latest content uploaded if your home speed sucks. It's very easy to use and has the best support and updates I've ever seen in a script here on KWWH.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Thread Information