I have a phpbb3 forum. I had installed few mods like ajax chat, reputation system, ad management, animated tag cloud. Due to a host problem I could not make a files backup but managed to backup the database. Then I installed phpbb3 on a new host and edited the config file so that it directed towards that database(I added the database in the new host of course).
But still the mod tables remain in the database and I am facing troubles while installing new mods. If I delete their tables will those mods automatically get removed from the database or I need to drop something else too?
nYXem Reviewed by nYXem on . PHPBB3 help!! I have a phpbb3 forum. I had installed few mods like ajax chat, reputation system, ad management, animated tag cloud. Due to a host problem I could not make a files backup but managed to backup the database. Then I installed phpbb3 on a new host and edited the config file so that it directed towards that database(I added the database in the new host of course). But still the mod tables remain in the database and I am facing troubles while installing new mods. If I delete their tables will Rating: 5