Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61161 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    SceneRLS.org
    Quote Originally Posted by el_jentel1 View Post
    So from now on all irrelevant replies made in marketplace will be deleted, if repeated will cause an infraction, everyone agrees?
    Go for it!

I'll leave this for a couple of days before applying the new rule, to make sure that everyone knows about it, and share thoughts, if any.

Till then, basically reply if you agree or not.

3.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    I agree.

We don't need members saying "GOOD LUCK BRO!" in our threads, vouches are enough.

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by el_jentel1 View Post
    So from now on all irrelevant replies made in marketplace will be deleted, if repeated will cause an infraction, everyone agrees?
    I agree!
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    InstantRDP.com
    Another suggestion, you should install iTrader mods too.
    ________
    HERBAL VAPORIZERS

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    I agree.

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by pankaj View Post
    Another suggestion, you should install iTrader mods too.
    Already requested, but don't hijack the thread
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

I do agree.
    There's no need to scroll through a lot a good-luck posts to find the latest bid made or any other relevant info.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    I totally agree.
    For example some of the image hosting template sales threads. A more suitable place for them would be in the review area as nearly ever reply is a review of the PSD rather than a bid. If every reply was an actual bid these things would sell for hundreds. It definately needs to stop. It's unfair on people who don't request their topic to be bumped by friends.

Can I ask that this be applied to the selling of RS account too and not just sites or templates so people don't reply with "trusted seller". If the original poster wants to mention people they've sold previous accounts to in their topic that's fine but their's no need for previous buyers to reply unless their was a problem.

Their are people also asking in the ChatBox asking people to bump sales threads. Maybe a warning/infarction should be given to such requests as well as their causing and encouraging the problem.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

When this rule is implemented it'll be on all threads in marketplace, not just websites/templates.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information