Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62911 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    minimum payout is $100
    There were 2 refunds
    no chargebacks

2.   Sponsored Links

Uterus, ofcourse it's a scam, and the buyer is always pissed. It's just, which paysite tries the best to avoid giving refunds :/

Website's:
    warezko.com rapidfreak.com
    I'm trying this now. Very helpful and friendly support. Thanks for set an account..
    Check out my multi-host file search engine:
    Ask4file

Submit your downloads to
    Warezko

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    And this guy's a bloody spammer too. He mailed hundreds of people (probably got the enails from here) and then so was stupid to use CC instead of BCC so you could see all the email addresses.

I couldn't read the message because I had to scroll through hundreds of email addresses on my Iphone. And Horde on my PC simply didn't want to display the message because of its size.

I would say ban for spamming and publisizing members' email addresses.

I got the emails from my ddl site from when you submit downloads its called advertising... if you have anything to advertise you would do it to. About every other paysite does that to get promoters. if your not interested its a simple delete button no need to open it and scroll down? Dont be so ignorant to say i was stupid to use CC thats maybe because it got sent through the ddl script which automaticly does that

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    I don't think you get the message. It's unsolicited mail... it's spam. A banner on a site is advertising, this is spam.

Furthermore, I think it's incorrect to make other people's email public so they will be the victim of more eople like you who thinks it's ok to spam.

If its unsolicited, your email address shouldnt of been left on my ddl site?

Well if it was upto me i wouldnt have left everyones email addresses there like that. but seen as its human error i apologize if i have done anything to spam you or anyone regarding. next time i wont email you.

Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post
    And this guy's a bloody spammer too. He mailed hundreds of people (probably got the enails from here) and then so was stupid to use CC instead of BCC so you could see all the email addresses.

I couldn't read the message because I had to scroll through hundreds of email addresses on my Iphone. And Horde on my PC simply didn't want to display the message because of its size.

I would say ban for spamming and publisizing members' email addresses.
    I did not get the email addresses from anyone here as ive already said and it seems like you just want to see me banned for some mistake that was made which ive apologized for

@Sam you know how ridiculous 1:286 sounds right?

It all depends on traffic if its just pure google traffic, then it converts much better than submission traffic or any other

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information