Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62534 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    imo its kind of a bad idea to use a nulled payment system - god knows whats in there. Just be careful, you could be responsible for a lot of people having their info leaked or even compromised.

Website's:
    rls-log.com
    Sorry .. Mistakenly posted in this thread

3.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by vpsReady View Post
    Normal established business will get full license with powered removal so you totally fail in your statement, use WHMCS check or contact Matt (matt [at] whmcs.com) directly if you aren't sure about your hosting company.
    that's not true, and also i'm not talking about "normal established businesses" you can tell when it's a good legit business, and when it's just some little kid's new host.
    so you can keep your statements to yourself

Banned
    Website's:
    orangevps.com
    haha,

Its easy to get pass that and bugg there lisence system, done it before.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    lets remain friendly, gentlemen

Probation

Default whmcs "Powered by WHMCompleteSolution" removal

Hi, i have a lagit copy of WHMCS, i get it free as long as i sign up with hostgator (which i am) is there any way to manually remove the "Powered by WHMCompleteSolution" myself, can someone please email or post the solution for me?

thanks

Website's:
    pdqads.com vpslist.net
    You have to pay a few dollars extra per month to have the WHMCS brand removed

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    @toneelove123, you will need 'clientareafunctions.php' decoded to remove that line.

Probation
    I'll try to decode with some base64 here: http://www.motobit.com/util/base64-decoder-encoder.asp, if it's not base64, I'm sure i can find another source.

thanks for the location l0calh0st

@ pdqso - thanks but i get WHMCS free because i resell at hostgator - besides that fact, you ever wonder what it is exactly WHMCS needs monthly payments for? What service are they offering? Talk about a ripoff! They only provide me with a download that I have to install myself and figure out and configure? why in the world would i ever give WHMCS a monthly dime? I can see purchasing the product for a decent price, not no 500+ dollars that they want.

They are a joke!
    I will post the solution here as i figure this "Powered by" thingy out.

Website's:
    pdqads.com vpslist.net
    You are paying for WHMCS' development and you need to adjust your business model to allow legitimate licensing for premium products. There are tons of open source, free billing web applications you can use and you may be violating HostGator's terms of service by modifying a branded installation to be unbranded, which costs money.

Just be careful.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information