Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62593 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Arrow Help Required

Hi All

I have two cPanel accounts in different parts of the world. One has data of 4gb and the other is a new one. I want to to a backup of all the data, and then do a cpanel to cpanel data transfer, directly. Does anyone know is this is possible, and what steps I need to complete this?

Many thanks in advance

Regards

Martin
    martin-007 Reviewed by martin-007 on . Help Required Hi All I have two cPanel accounts in different parts of the world. One has data of 4gb and the other is a new one. I want to to a backup of all the data, and then do a cpanel to cpanel data transfer, directly. Does anyone know is this is possible, and what steps I need to complete this? Many thanks in advance Regards Martin Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    maxedoutdesigns.com
    There is a way to backup your information then upload it im not totally sure as im not a expert on cpanel's but i think the backup data is on the bottom of the cpanel maybe someone else can tell you more sorry
    What do i do?
    vBulletin Skins,Custom CMS Designs,Wordpress Designs
    and much more!
    Thread :: Website

Login into cPanel then click "Backup Wizard". Select Full Backup; then enter the remote server FTP info and click generate backup. Your backup will be saved to the new server. (Make sure the remote directory is chmod'd to 777.)

After that move the backup file on the new server into cPanel's default backup directory. (I don't remember where it's located.) Then go to Backup Wizard on the new server, select your backup file and click restore.

Thread Information