Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62875 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Do you believe in God?

Voters
298. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

216 72.48%
  • No

82 27.52%
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
    ψ(`∇?)ψ

nonononono, wtf is this religious shit 2 years old bump?

2.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon View Post
    Erm, you lost half your life cause you've been praying 5x a day (muslims). Following rules you might not agree to yourself, like for muslims, ramadan (which is very unhealthy by the way). .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasting
    fasting has been recommended as therapy for various conditions by health professionals of most cultures, throughout history, from ancient to modern
    And who says that ? i hope u didn't just assume that, cz u knew some professors just turned to Islam because of this unhealthy act

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post

nonononono, wtf is this religious shit 2 years old bump?
    Tracy Jordon ftw

Everyone has their own beliefs, people should just learn to respect them.

Banned
    Website's:
    upnetx.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
    Tracy Jordon ftw

Everyone has their own beliefs, people should just learn to respect them.
    x2...

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    This can't be even classified as belief, this is a matter in which realm we live.
    This is a matter of people believing in a book(s), written 2000 years ago, that provides fake moral, bad teachings, false informations, and, something like that is not useful for humanity in any way. Just check the history, how many people died over that shit. And still, sheeps are willing to 'believe', there's some shit, a man, up in the sky, waiting for them, and one single pray, to that same shit, will erase all their sins they've done, no matter what they did.
    It is just evil, to poison people with that, giving them invisible shit, and calling it 'hope', or 'heaven'.
    I just can't and I refuse to respect delusional, self unaware people, specially those who are poisoning them.
    Moral comes from a reasoning, intelligence, knowledge, self-awareness, and society.
    Not from a book.
    Not from a masterpiece lie told 2000 years ago.
    No, I don't believe in God.

Pure Awesomeness!
    Closed for obvious reasons.

mmm mmm!
    Bet Jesus can't do this

HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread Information