Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62507 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Which plan are you interested? Metered plans are cheaper.

Voters
583. You may not vote on this poll
  • USA, Unmetered

294 50.43%
  • USa, Meterd

55 9.43%
  • France, Unmetered

99 16.98%
  • france, Meterd

36 6.17%
  • Germany, Unmetered

178 30.53%
  • Germany, Meterd

53 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 184 1231151101 ... LastLast

Default AMinServe.com - 1 Gbps - VPS/RDP from $7.99/month (US, NL, DE, UK, SW, FR, CZ)

Servers locations: USA, Netherlands, Germany, France, Czech Republic, Switzrland and United Kingdom.
    In VPS you will be full Admin and you can install anything, but RDP is just a limited user and admin can get access to your files and data.
    We do not share resources, all you resources will be fully dedicated.

Payment method: Paypal - Liberty Reserve - Web Money.
    Reply here to get your 10% recurring discount coupon or just use "GEAG" for 4 $ discount on Germany plans.
    • Germany from 8.99$ (Compare plans) (coupon: GEAG)
      512 Mb ram
      20 Gig Hard Drive
      1 Gigabytes Port (Unmetered bandwidth)
      Remote Desktop
      Linux/windows
      Dedicated IP
      Admin access

• USA from 8.99$ (Compare plans) (coupon: reply in post)
      256 Mb ram
      10 Gig Hard Driv
      1 Gigabytes Port (Unmetered bandwidth)
      Remote Deskto
      Linux/windows
      Dedicated IP
      Admin access

Compare all plan:
    http://client.aminserve.com/cart.php

If you need any specific location, just contact us and we will try to find your custom plan from any where.

Affiliate program available for all clients:

">

If you saw "out of stock" error, contact us to: Sales [at] Aminserve.com
    Got any question? Please Reply here

Some reviews:
    Quote Originally Posted by Karotro View Post
    I have been using services from last 2 years, and I am very much happy with the quality of service.
    I would recommend their servers to anyone who is looking for the best.

Excellent team & email response is great!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by milleniumfrucht View Post
    i just got a small vps in NL 1day so i want to give a small recapitulation;

The order process was fast (after i paid the server i got my details within 2 hours)

at the start it was kinda slow, which changed in the first hours, then i started to test the upload/download as much as possible 200gb later i must say its give a nice speed and not a overloaded vps.

i had few problems which got solved by the support fast, so thats it for now.

Im only able to recommend this service, the support is fast and the server do what the server should do (unrar of 30-40gb takes me 30-40 min so im okay with that).
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE View Post
    Good Luck with your sales m107">m107
    This is legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by antpeks View Post
    Recently i rented a VPS from M107, german based VPS with 1GB ram,130 GB harddrive. After looking on the net for a better deal (which i didn't find) i contacted m107 through MSN / YAHOO messenger.
    all in all it?s worth to buy a vps from m107!!! and his support is very good
    keep up the good work mate
    Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    Ok, I have to review this gentleman after few shocks here on KWWH with others.

m107 gave me test account with not much questions asked, with exact offer I had in mind.
    130GB - 46$ USA

Account I tested is exact same account I got after paying, so, no tricks with giving you account on some different server for test to test speeds, and then something else you buy. No. Same test account was the one that I got after 1 minute purchase.
    Speeds? Fileserve and Hotfile, Great.
    From FTP, via Web interface, or uploading software, they were all equal, and high, much higher than from my dedicated server located in NL, with 1 gbit port.
    Very professional, extremely fast, no lies, no BS, no high-sky prices. 46$ for what I got is a sweet deal for me.
    As long as he provide his service, I will stay here, and I highly recommend him.

*Rating All in All 10/10

Not even my dedicated server with specs that can blast off this VPS, can come close to rate 10.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by chems View Post
    Really Nice Vps
    Quote Originally Posted by shubhank008 View Post
    I Vouch for Him

Very trusted and kind seller

I demo'd just now and MU speed were 15-20MBps and HF download were 10-15MBps on 512MB RAM Vps and 15+MBps on 1 GB RAM VPS

Yes Hotfile Download Works

Also, the seller is very helpfull and provides best support all the time

Go For It
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiChi View Post
    I can vouch for m107's services.
    this VPS is extremely fast (20-30mbps) on USA servers,

I don't know about why the others' rar/unrar slow but it seems fine for me while using a lower version of winrar.

the support is good (all requests get fulfilled instantly and will never exceed 24 hours).

btw. I have the 1gb ram plan =] thanks for the service mr. m107
    professional and quality service.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfaxnoix View Post
    it is actually quite good, quite fast, plus I have administrator permissions on my pc, so I can install any program ....... greetings ...
    Quote Originally Posted by max13 View Post
    A review about the RDP

I'm currently on the USA server , with the first plan and i must say its really worth it!

I'm cursing myself for not trying this out earlier. The speeds to hf and fs are out of this world. rs and mu takes a bit longer (i'm talking about seconds here )

The rar/unrar is kinda slow but its the 512 mb ram to blame , looking to upgrade soon.

lozhny is really helpful and is really noob firendly so if your looking for support and the best windows rdp then dont look further , ask lozhny to set you up.

Thanks buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmoore View Post
    Very nice person to deal with, very fast and prompt. Good service
    Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    Great guy to deal with! Fast service and very helpful Great VPS!
    Highly Recommended!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsa88 View Post
    Its the best rdp i ve used great speeds and support.

recommended
    Quote Originally Posted by Jueki View Post
    Here's my experience:
    I tested the Germany VPS with 1 GB RAM yesterday and the speeds and performance were really good.
    On a sidenote, m107 is a very friendly person to do business with and offers as much support as he can.
    Thumbs up.
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberz View Post
    well you can get upto 8-10 mb/s on m107">m107's RDP
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego View Post
    good service Good luck with your sales I know you will be attracting much more costumers A+ KWWH USER
    Quote Originally Posted by thanh109 View Post
    Amzing support,Amzing Speed
    Quote Originally Posted by jamilv View Post
    Short review for the USA VPS with 1GB ram and all:

Speeds are amazing, I get +30mb/sec download from FS and about 10-15mb/sec from RS, upload wise I get about 15-20mb/sec upload over a few connections to FS which is good. The RDP interface isnt laggy, so far I havent tested out torrents but I will eventually, I would assume it will do just as well with speeds (20-30mb/sec), but really for a VPS on a server with a shared 1gbit, it is doing great!

One thing I will point out, running RDP with even 1GB ram is a little lacking if you use IDM and the files have to rebuild, and if you have to rar/unrar....I would suggest making a VPS that allows for 1.5-2GB ram if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerner2010 View Post
    Mini 'review' :
    I have had my account for 12 hours.
    It works and its fast.

Winrar is not slow on 'my' 1 Gig server.
    Rar'ing and re-checking 10GBs takes around 12-13 minutes on the server.
    I can live with that.

I am a very happy customer.

What more is there to say?
    Quote Originally Posted by edyzeid View Post
    already bought a $46 plan USA package, it great for me.

the speed i have

Download HF and FS:

Upload HF and FS:

Vouch for him
    Quote Originally Posted by mastercho View Post
    thats RDP is awsome evrywon need buy from this Quality VPS!

Speed -AWSOME!
    Download- AWSOME
    Admin- AWSOME!
    Server - Awsome !

5 stars from me !
    excellent VPS, i already using in 4 months and no major problem.. always maintain with a quality..

recommended to all
    Quote Originally Posted by losslessalbum View Post
    I have used his services for 3 months and there is no problem with my VPS up till now.
    The speed is great. Down speed about 15Mb/s while I always get about 1Mb/s each port when I open 10 ports for Upload on Fileserve, Filesonic, or Hotfile. Really impressive!
    Seems that server is never down.
    Rar time is a little bit slow. But Who can blame on the 1 Gb ram Just rar file, go somewhere and when you turn back, .rar parts are ready for uploading
    Quote Originally Posted by cilembu View Post
    I have been almost a month with this provider, here is my review:
    - support is great, my mails got replied almost instantly, info on scheduled maintenance is also given.
    - I was on Quality USA VPS 512 MB RAM, RAR/UNRAR was decent and now I am on 1 GB RAM and it keeps getting better with newer servers that doubles the power.
    - never had downtime!!
    - downloading from hotfile up to 35 MB/s
    - uploading to HF and FS (US servers) up to 30 MB/s, to duckload (EU server) up to 15 MB/s

Overall, I am satisfied!! This is my first VPS and I hope I'll be long time customers with this provider.
    Quote Originally Posted by b22c View Post
    Until now i think 107 is a very professional person, i think he is the best of vps rent market, extremely happy with this service. If i change my opinion i post here, but until now (2 months) extremely happy. Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by balanced View Post
    The speed was SUPER fast and the support time even faster! Thank you! I highly recommend this provider!
    Quote Originally Posted by surfer View Post
    just renew for another month. i have been with m107 for over 6 months.

GREAT VPS GREAT Service. Thanks!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslove77 View Post
    Your VPS very good so I love it
    Quote Originally Posted by b22c View Post
    Hi everybody i want to say that im delighted with the service provided by m107, i have a vps since november and i couldn?t be more happy, the speed of download and upload is amazing and the support is from the other world, you have some problem with your vps, email to support and in 24h (rarely 48h) your problem is solved, i consider m107 my friend (im from europe, he is i dont know where) because i trust him, every time i need support (2 times in 4 months) he solved everytyme with is undoubt profissionalism. Thats why you dont see in 129 pages of this thread anyone sayng bad of the service, because it coudn?t be better. (Besides 1 or 2 persons that instead of email to support and wait, put here their problems)

Continue the perfect work m107. Cheers
    excellent VPS, i already using in 4 months and no major problem.. always maintain with a quality..

recommended to all
    Support:
    http://client.aminserve.com
    m107 Reviewed by m107 on . AMinServe.com - 1 Gbps - VPS/RDP from $7.99/month (US, NL, DE, UK, SW, FR, CZ) Servers locations: USA, Netherlands, Germany, France, Czech Republic, Switzrland and United Kingdom. In VPS you will be full Admin and you can install anything, but RDP is just a limited user and admin can get access to your files and data. We do not share resources, all you resources will be fully dedicated. Payment method: Paypal - Liberty Reserve - Web Money. Reply here to get your 10% recurring discount coupon or just use "GEAG" for 4 $ discount on Germany plans. Germany from Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

no rapidleech and all illegal things?

Personal/Private rapidleech is allowed , its not illegal itself also we have enough resource for those scripts, but as this server is in USA, if we get any complaint, you have to delete files or nulled script that mentioned.
    Regards

hw much for the germany n france then?
    will u forward the DMCA before delete or do something?

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    @ m107

Your wrong, Rapidleech is illegal in the usa i have a server with softlayer id know, & single hops dmca isnt really any different.

Banned
    Website's:
    Warez-Town.info latestrelease.org freakshare.biz
    ur not update vps plan rate?

in germany servers if anything happened to files, we will inform you by email and you have to respone in less than 6 hrs, otherwise your vps will be blocked till you come and do something about that.

and prices:

26$ per month
    Ram: 512
    Hdd: 60 gig
    Ip: 1
    Bw: Unlimited

36$ per month
    Ram: 1024
    Hdd: 130 gig
    Ip: 1
    Bw: Unlimited

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.WT View Post
    ur not update vps plan rate?
    about what?

Quote Originally Posted by DLow View Post
    @ m107

Your wrong, Rapidleech is illegal in the usa i have a server with softlayer id know, & single hops dmca isnt really any different.
    thank you for your attention, but rapidleech is not illegal itself, its all about files that we are talking about.

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    @ m107

Im pretty sure im not wrong since ive had a server with them before

As you see in the Screenshot, If your becoming a host id start checking with the Data Centers before hand. Im simply looking out for you & the members of KWWH

@DLow, we guarantee that there will be no problem with private/personal rapidleech

for those who asked for uploading speed via ftp to hotfile:

VPN service installation on win2003 vps is available (+ accounting)

Quote Originally Posted by m107 View Post
    also you can have vps from Germany and France(amazing speed )
    Is the price in german the same as in the US?
    And a 1 Gb port?
    Do you have a ip i can ping?

Page 1 of 184 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information