Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6820 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2,00,000 PLR articles for sale !! Yes 2 lakh articles..Biggest Collection of articles

Yes , you saw it correct.I am selling 200000 PLR articles.

All the articles are hosted on my private server.The articles are divided into 4 zipped/rar files which you can download with high speeds from my server.

There will be some repetition as its not possible to check each and every article.

As far as the topics go , check screenshots below

Now , this is the biggest collection of articles ever sold on DP.

Please note , that there are several other topics.I havent posted screenshots of all the folders as it will take ages.

Price = 10$ only

First 3 get for only 7$
    bornmad Reviewed by bornmad on . 2,00,000 PLR articles for sale !! Yes 2 lakh articles..Biggest Collection of articles Yes , you saw it correct.I am selling 200000 PLR articles. All the articles are hosted on my private server.The articles are divided into 4 zipped/rar files which you can download with high speeds from my server. There will be some repetition as its not possible to check each and every article. As far as the topics go , check screenshots below http://www.imageavenue.info/images/7oy5ur61ijtpbilskkal.jpg http://www.imageavenue.info/images/p172px30w92b5v5akbb6.jpg Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Where did you get these articles..

These are PLR articles.I have collected them from various places and then made there package

Website's:
    Plutost.com OffshorePort.net Desi-Mobilez.com PhotoshopDesigner.co.uk TutsBy.me BabesWallpapers.net
    Yes, the same Question here
    Plutost.com Asia & Europe Hosting Provider / Offshore Shared/VPS Hosting / Even Better than Gold
    WHMCS License Verify (Catch those scam hosts)
    Tutorials By .Me

I have never heard of PLR, what is it...could someone breifly inform me?
    ^^ Make yourself a bag of popcorn and click this picture ^^
    to enjoy watching Rodney Mullen skateboarding!

PLR = Private Label Rights

PLR articles are private label rights articles which you can use anywhere.On your site and you can do anything with the,..

Did you bought them from various places with resell rights? problem with articles is that google wants them unique and if they are used all over the place they are not great for seo

PLR articles are not unique..

if they were unique i wont be selling them for 7$..A unique 700 word sells for 7$ , so ofcourse these articles are not unique..

people use these articles for rewriting and then sell them by making some changes so that they pass copyscape.

And i have sold lots of copies of it at DP..check below

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information